Renai Flops - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Maiden's Secret is a Strict One...?

Dex-chan lover
Weeb etiquette demands any apparel of japanese origin be properly worn, lest the heavens smite you for such impertinence.

- TL-san

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the classic table tennis game to make yukatas coveniently come undone. Reminds me of a certain Yakuza minigame... though that didn't end with a clothes-destroying special shot.
I'm also impressed how the flattest girl was indecent before they even started playing.

And the trap is a fake. Should have expected it, but I'm still sorely disappointed. Every ecchi harem should have a little sausage topping to spice it up.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe there's no erotic tag in this lmfao
I think Suggestive covers it, Nudity on it's own used to be pretty normal in Manga. A few decades ago, kid centric series like Dragon Ball and Ranma would just have titty shots and tons of lewd ecchi stuff that just wouldn't fly anymore. There were so many "perverted kid getting into trouble" manga and anime, even Doraemon would just casually throw in stuff like that, it was just a thing.

Dex-chan lover
I think Suggestive covers it, Nudity on it's own used to be pretty normal in Manga. A few decades ago, kid centric series like Dragon Ball and Ranma would just have titty shots and tons of lewd ecchi stuff that just wouldn't fly anymore. There were so many "perverted kid getting into trouble" manga and anime, even Doraemon would just casually throw in stuff like that, it was just a thing.
Tags are confusing lol

Dex-chan lover
Almost said what out loud. So he's a she huh? So much for the spice of the haram, although I should of saw it coming.

Rip the bloodline though his balls are GONE.

Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I kinda guessed the twist from the start, but why did they have to make her tits so big? Boobs don't compress like that, and a girl that passes for a boy with a similarly small chest is just peak... 😔

Users who are viewing this thread