Renai Flops - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Carefree Girl is Assertive...

Dex-chan lover
I read the first two chapters, forgot about this manga, then saw this most recent chapter in my updates and took a peek. I have a question for everyone who's been keeping up since the start: What the fuck?

Dex-chan lover
compared to this manga, the author's new serialization's quite tame and formulaic.

Double-page supporter
I've never seen a mangaka crash out on his manga like this one. Truly a generational talent. They are truly embodying the "Flop" aspect of the title strongly

Aggregator gang
weird to see all these people reading a manga and being shocked by the plot direction when it’s just a 1:1 adaptation of an equally terrible anime series that ran last year.
If you expect any gripping narrative from this series, don’t.

Double-page supporter
Let me guess, the manga was canceled early and the last chapthers are wet dreams of the protagonist banging with all the girls?

Dex-chan lover
I just love the insanity of this all and its pretty sexy to boot.

Dex-chan lover
I never watched the anime but I'm guessing that everything is going to be weird dream sequences until the end

Dex-chan lover
Well this is definitely one way to do "routes" I had to go back and check the 1st few chapters then I checked what the final chapter number was . Oo yeah we going out in a blaze of... Something. Definitely something....

Double-page supporter
I read the first two chapters, forgot about this manga, then saw this most recent chapter in my updates and took a peek. I have a question for everyone who's been keeping up since the start: What the fuck?
I have read all chapters and somehow feel like I am more confused than people who weren't paying attention.

Users who are viewing this thread