Renai Flops - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - AI, Forever.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for finishing this series!
a random creampie scene with that one researcher in the last chapter lmao
that said, why not straight up recreate the childhood friend he loved instead of all the ai's? while the fifth one resembles his childhood friend, they're still different.

Dex-chan lover
IDK, the anime was a weird one off too. Maybe it coulda used another volume.

Yeah the manga isn't great. The anime though is actually decent. Usually the anime is rushed and the manager isn't but it's reversed here
Anime was the source in this case. Though, being a manga it didn't have to hold back on the (virtual) seggs. Manga feels like a more confusing but more unhinged version of the anime. Which seems just about right for this premise LMAO.

this seems to be the artists's first work, but it shows promise. And his other teacher harem manga continues to bring confidence lol.

Dex-chan lover
I mean idk, it doesn't feel so rushed for me but I'm pretty sure it's because I saw the anime. The 3 episode AI thingy being resumed into 3 page feels weird but it's not complete nonsense, i feel like someone that did not saw the anime could still understand what happened.

But the seggs scenes tho :meguupog:.
Overall not that bad of a ride. Story and arts where both actually pretty good.
Thanks to all the team for the translate and I'm pretty sure I'll see most of y'all somewhere else lol
3x.webp

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating! Yes the manga is more extreme than the anime, I think I like the manga better but anime ending is better explained.

Dex-chan lover
Well.. that was something. When I first started this a year ago I didn't know this was based on a anime (I didn't read genre tags or descriptions) so this was just some loose ROM com harem that just went wild till the end (though I guess It did ante up past that.) certainly explained all the girl specific ending chapters. It wasn't terrible... It was a ride.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread