Renai Gokko Sayokyoku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Ah man, the cuteness overload. So now they're already dating lol and just had their first fight

Although, asking to already live with him damn is this progressing quick :p

lol at this rate, they'll be married within 3 months 😂 they're super cute and I love how direct they are with each other! So fluffy <3

Also, thank you cotton candy scans for completing these chapters so quickly! I love this series and thank you for scanlating it.

Cotton Candy Scans is going as fast as our boi Chizuru. I guess it really is his first time with this kind of relationship? Slow down boi lol. Also, I gotta say I loooove that colored cover page of Sayo in a babydoll, she's so pretty! Thank you so much!

boy you’re moving TOO FAST there… anyways thank you so much cotton candy scans for bringing us this gold mwehehehe

Bro, I get that you a little bit excited with the girlfriend boyfriend thing, but you guys known each other for 7 days. Chillll. Also, If they do live together, I feel like it would be more logical to sleep in separate rooms with the alarm clock.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapters! This is hella enjoyable \(//∇//)\

Oh my. I am so in love with this manga!! ❤❤❤
He is definitely serious with her! Their first morning together is so sweet and cute!

Andddd, he's hella fast! My boy right there, chill. You're making me flustered. Kyaaahhhh.

I just want to thank Cotton Candy Scans for fast release of chapters. You don't know how your translations save me.

Double-page supporter
This is a case of meeting someone who is THE ONE

Not that I've experienced this (not yet at least lol) but I've known friends who like met someone and then got married the following month after. And they're happily married until now! They said that when you meet that particular someone you just know
So I don't find their relationship here fast lol

Thank you for the chapter!

This is sweeter than sweet and so smooth, I really like where this is going. Tnksm Cotton Candy Sacans! ♡

Oh yeah, actually I don't mind how fast they're going. As long as both are respectful and know what consent is, I'm totally on this boat and I'm gonna cheer on them lol.

Double-page supporter
AREN'T YOU MOVING A BIT TOO FAST GUYS?

But aw they r cute.

Users who are viewing this thread