Renai Gokko Sayokyoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
precious couple is precious (just look at page 36 lol)

but that twitter feed though, looks like it's gonna be the spell for some drama. I'm surprised that girl didn't realize Chizuru's lover was the tv person (after he literally said she wasn't lmao)

Big props to Chizuru for setting boundaries with that girl, and the spiciness of this chapter was delicious!

But now the public has caught on bc of this girl smh. Also that mention of Yoko Ono hope it's not some foreshadowing or anything lol.

Thank u CCS :>

omfg that bitch, if she really likes him she wouldn’t expose his private life when she knows it could harm his career 🙄

Chizuru is so precious I just wanna protecc. He's the perfect man. Too precious for this world. also that kiki whatever bitch how dare you

LMFAO SHE'S REALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT OUR MC RUINING HIS REPUTATION??? This bitch literally posted about him having a lover, WHICH WILL PLUMMET HIS REPUTATION. Goddamn, I hope he never talks to her again. She acts like a middle-schooler who got rejected thus spreads rude rumors.

Suuuch precious child! ❤❤❤ my heaaart. And he says he don't do know what relationship is. :))))

Stay strooong. I hope the media wont put a gap bet them.

Uuugh, did we really need such a "rival"?
I hope this drama gets solved without much damage to their relationship and this girl goes away soon >>

Users who are viewing this thread