Renai Gokko Sayokyoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - Seventeenth Night

Dex-chan lover
I know it's a josei but having every conflict end in sex is a little jarring
Regardless this is a great chapter!

thanks for the chapter~

I just noticed this ends at 24 chaps :/ a shame but it doesnt seem to be going anywhere serious so it's probably for the best

Double-page supporter
Oooo I’m glad Sayo actually properly confronted chizuru about it rather than assuming he’d understand. Tbh I’d be completely fine if we just moved on to this hearing drama and completely ignore whatever happened to love rival-kun, that drama was just piss poor

I hope his hearing will be fine and that is just stress and worry makes everything worse to him.

Anyway, thank you guys for translation.

I'm glad Wolfgang Cuck doesn't appear in this chapter. But I'm also sad because I wanted Chizuru to punch him in the mouth.

And Chizuru didn't apologize for insinuating she'd fall for every guy she works with. What a great ML. Let's all feel sorry for him especially now that he is sick.

Sure Tenitus is the classic tragedy for musicians, but it’s a weird condition with varying severity and dubious cause. I’ve had it from time to time for about as long as I can remember; I used to just think it was the sound of silence.

But last summer I lost nearly all my herring in one ear for a few days (this happened twice) honestly that was strange and scary ai saw a doctor and got no answers... but I’ve been totally fine since

Basically one bad episode of tenitus means nothing (that or I need to visit another doctor again)

Idk why but this breaks my heart, he is such a great guy he doesn't deserve everything that is happening to him😭

Users who are viewing this thread