Renai Harem Game Shuuryou no Oshirase ga Kuru Koro ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Fifth Heroine

Dex-chan lover
IT LIVES, also thanks for the translation. (I honestly forgot about this)

If someone can pick this up from me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Otherwise, I'll be releasing translations weekly.

thank you very much

i remembered this story

i just could not find it because i remembered it as harem royale whilst that name is not officially used (and of cource typing in only harem will overflow you with options)
so this made me find it again

@Kritten
Thank you so much for picking this up! glad to see someone remembers this!
A weekly chapter would be awesome! plz keep the project until the end if you can.... Sol Press never picked up the second and final volume after all... would be nice to read until the final chapter... fortunately it's only 17 chapters.. only 13 more!!

Power Uploader
@Kritten
Typo on page 3(?): sword dish >> sword fish (???? not sure about this one, please check it)
Typo on page 11: recieving >> receiving
Typo on page 12: consierable >> considerable

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, someone picking this up after a long time ? Thanks a lot guys

Finally after 2 fucking years, someone picked this up

Thanks for picking this up

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking it up!!
I bought the official English of volume 1 when it was first released, but damn, Sol Press is waaaaay too slow. It's been a year and more and volume 2 isn't out yet. No words about when it's coming, either. Me and everyone else are damn frustrated.

@nutjob
Typo on page 3(?): sword dish >> sword fish (???? not sure about this one, please check it)
I am pretty sure her name is Tatewaki Saya (帯刀 紗綾), In here they are talking about her families/ Tatewaki house special recipe but since it has 刀 (sword) in it when you mtl it give you somethig like simmered sword stew 😂
And she also dose not scream "Very Nice" when she steps on his phone 🤣

still @Kritten ty very much for translating this, I tried it recently and gave up cuz of the way they are talking, its hard to do so with mtl alone and I dont know Japanese that well yet
keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread