Renai Harem Game Shuuryou no Oshirase ga Kuru Koro ni - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Beach Runner

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the demon girl isn't the only supernatural in the game anymore, that might change a lot.

Aggregator gang
Wait, I think I've read this manga until the end of the chapter before.

Hmm... 🤔

Dex-chan lover
yeah... even if this manga was just plain romcom, MC's likeable.

if I remember correctly:
each girl in the harem corresponds to what Asunaro's lacking with himself.

Nyorori with the Honesty to One's Dream
Heather with the Confidence to One's Esteem

I forgot about the other three. I think Ren's supposed to be Awareness of One's Self

I am just so glad theyre deciding to add depth to each of the girls. They each have their own goals and aspirations, and with that, personality.

And with personality, a loophole for a romance to form that isnt just superficial "boy and girl play harem tropes"

Fed-Kun's army
I quite like the these in depth chapters of the girls and also the character development on Asunaro.

TIL the natural reaction to be attacked by an underwater ghoul is "this is bad!"

Dex-chan lover
is this a prelude to show that other girls have already died?

Soooo... She is not worried about him dying, it's that if he dies they suffer in hell..... Guys can you tell me I'm right about my assumption or she really is genuinely worried which I doubt very much.

The more I read into this series, the more I wonder if its even remotely possible to have such big breasts for a track and field athelete.
I looked up on it a bit out of curiosity, and and all the track and field athletes I found had small breasts, and all the big breasted atheletes weren't runners.
That being said, maybe there are very rare cases of them existing at a regional level, I wonder...
It's still a pretty absurd character design and I wonder if the author did it on purpose.

And @Ap0stl30fA1nz , it is literally written "behind the words that look like a confession of love, the girl's scream doesn't reach the MC".

Contributor
fused the picture

C0HAzyh.png

Users who are viewing this thread