Renai Kinshi Gakuen

I was going to leave cause of the Yuri, but then came the "Harem" tag. So like everyone else I'm guessing 3 routes.
1) they will all fall for the protagonist. - I'll stay for the plot.
2) They will include the protagonist in the "student council" to shut him up. - I'll stay for the "plot".
3) It will be a yuri harem manga (first of its kind that I see) - You had me and you lost me.

Dex-chan lover
there is a reason why, in most "harems" there is no "yuri" tag attached to the work. Because like it or not the "yuri" thing is MOSTLY left to the one character in harems that hates the MC, likes a girl that is crazy for MC dick, and the yuri girl ends up wanting that MC dick too.

I dont see this going anywhere unless author pulls a super, super fast one and gets rid of the whole yuri shit EXTREMELY fucking fast.

@Gotim18

I dont know if you are serious or not but I hope you realize wut i am doing here I dont wanna spell it out for you in the comments since there are some ppl in my "list"

LOL we got a bunch of alpha males here! Ooooohh, such tough guy, much projection. ?

On the manga, I've seen up to chapter 3 of the chinese scans (which i can't read) cause I can't find the japanese raws where i've searched. It's not clear to me yet exactly what direction the author plans to take this, and I'm not sure if there's a way forward that won't seem forced and weird as hell.

The girls eventually fall for the MC instead. Mmmaaaaaaaaayybbe, but the whole convert yuri back into straight is kinda unsettling in its own way.

Or MC convinces the president and school to get rid of the ban on love. That could be another way, but would the MC end up with anyone?

As of right now, it's hard to see what the endgame for this story could be.

EDIT: Honestly, Emily hasn't ever really been that strong in story, even in h-manga. Most of this artist's work is fairly standard, comfy vanilla stuff. The most interesting thing out of this artist would probably be the one with the hero and the princess. Something like that might've been better. Or even some kind of comfy vanilla that the artist does a lot.

This kind of story, where there's an antagonistic relationship right off the bat between the characters, seems kind of outside this author's range.

Aaah yes, the mc that gets into an elite school with his grades but is so bad at academics that he fails his first test.

I think this yuri scene in chapter 1 is only a Game for them i think they try only to Kiss and such a Staff and later it Will Go a normal route i think

What a weird feeling: I kinda dislike both the hypocrite president and the sleazebag blackmailing MC. In a way they would make an ideal couple

Fed-Kun's army
@rc1138 I with in your opinion on the student council president but I think you should give the MC another looking over I mean who would blackmail the hell out of a lying disrespectful bitch like her also he let her off easy because I would have made her my slave/servant instead girlfriend

And here I thought I would find a gem, *sigh*.
Not only she got into yuri, she's such a hypocrite to ban peoples doing that yet she had done it by herself with such a cold face. I don't care what will happen after

Double-page supporter
dropped..... somehow my mind repeatedly saying"stupid boy stupid boy stupid boy stupid boy"

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny how the mods are struggling with the tags for this manga. I seen the yuri tag go on and off for this, how many more innocent souls must fall victim to this manga until you finally leave the yuri tag in this manga? holy fuck

Dex-chan lover
Please, mods, tag it. Think of the innocent people like kronix, whose eyes were totally seared away from witnessing an artist's rendition of two girls kissing each other. There is nothing left, just blackened sockets. How cruel a fate... how cruel.

@kronix Why wouldn't you wanna fight about which tags go on one of the 23.000 series on a manga browsing site?

My ancestors are smiling at me, pacifist. Can you say the same?

qqf8hqh.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@MrIncognito @Elbow

We usually find manga to read based on tags, if you know there is something you dont like you usually avoid it right? That's why you're allowed to search through tags and even exclude the ones you dont fancy.

Even if by a miracle all the girls end up wanting that MC dick it doesnt change the fact that this manga has and will continue to have alot of yuri. Now there might be girls and guys that fancy that sort of stuff but I am not like that (BL/Yuri, etc.) I can handle the one yuri girl in most harem(s) that end up falling for the MC but usually in those mangas the girl is too chicken shit to do anything with the other girls.

Anyways Its only right to leave the yuri tag in this manga, you wouldn't wanna see the manga you read being played with the tags now would you? It helps the people that find that sort of thing interesting and those that dont.

Users who are viewing this thread