Renai Kinshi Gakuen

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
The main problem with this argument is that these are not just tags but indications of genre. If this were tagged as the yuri genre and someone came in expecting that it was about girls forming relationships with one another and found out it was just a story about a bunch of girls eventually being converted into wanting the D, they'd be... fairly disappointed, I'd imagine. Perhaps a little offended.

So let's put one thing in the clear: when you treat kronix like a mentally sound person and pay attention to him, the joke's on you. No excuses, no buts and ifs.

Perhaps a little offended.

...and why, pray tell, yurifags deserve to have some preferential treatment? Last time i checked they had whole site dedicated exclusively to their kink. People there are extremely vigilant, to the point that they are willing to sacrifice significant amounts of their time to dissect every single line implying "het", no matter how trivial it sounds.

Aggregator gang
are people lowering the score of this just cause first chapter had a bit of yuri?

Dex-chan lover
If appeal to empathy doesn't work let's just stick with what was actually the most important part of the argument: containing female secondary characters kissing does not necessarily put it in the "yuri" genre.

idc if it has a little bit of yuri a little plot twist isnt gonna hurt haremway seinenway its gonna end that way anyway.

I already dislike the main girl. It's not even the yuri, but the total lack of moral conviction and the total disregard for her position. I'd have ratted her out right there, harem be damned.

Dex-chan lover
What a shit manga:

"Oh no, the new and totally unknown student has some dirt on me but not a single piece of evidence! The Board/Principal will totally believe him not me, the student council president with a spotless record so far, when he tells them." or my favorite: "I'm totally accepting his blackmail even though he still doesn't have a single piece of evidence to actually acuse me of anything.
Two chapters in and the entire premise has to rely on the characters being stupid. Too bad because the art is actually good.

Dex-chan lover
Main female heroine is a lesbian, protagonist likes her but is too weak willed to give up on her after finding out.
Narratively, I think it's trying to do something with sexually repressed people letting loose in the student council clubroom.

I don't think there's any danger to the yuri tag to be completely honest. The people who like that content should read this, the heroine clearly jives with them.
This isn't like Love Lab where it's just friendship. Those two have definitely taken their relationship far. They deep kiss in chapter 1 and it's hinted that they've already had sex considering how frank the pres is about it.

When it's hinted at the the protag and her can be in a physical relationship
The main female heroine even says, "That's not going to happen. You're the only one for me Ai-chan. My relationship with him isn't like that. It's just to keep his mouth shut."

Each chapter is very short though so everyone's characterization is pretty simple and just winds up seeming bad. Especially the protag, he seems relatively hesitant about the whole situation but doesn't remove himself from it. It's like he's being dragged along for the plot's sake.

________

Even if it winds up having harem elements it'll still have enough yuri elements to warrant the tag imho.

First thing that came to mind . who really has the time to snitch on a relationship. unless they just don't like that person

Banning dating because it may interfere in their studies? I could except that. But banning love because strawman reason? Cheap plot for a cheap series

@That-Guy
it's yuri cause there's yuri in here.
yuri is girl on girl, there's girl on girl here, therefore, it is yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread