Renai Shikou Seitokai

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine being this finicky about hentai. I bet you also want quality in your isekais.

Dex-chan lover
Gunma is a name I associate with NTR... not sure how accurate that is but I feel hesitant going into something he wrote.

Dex-chan lover
I read some works from Gunma, there was a bit of NTR sometimes but the vast majority was vanilla stories. I'm giving him the benefit of doubt for this one.

Dex-chan lover
Gunma is a name I associate with NTR... not sure how accurate that is but I feel hesitant going into something he wrote.
@Zones Huh... I don't remember Gunma doing NTR. Or if he did it was something really mild it didn't leave any impression on me. His stories were mostly vanilla. In any case I'm finding it hard to take this manga seriously since the art reminds me too much of his previous work lol

Fed-Kun's army
So this is what Kisaragi Gunma has been up to lately. How am I just now seeing this???

Fed-Kun's army
I generally don't follow anyone on twitter outside of sports and news stuff. Maybe I should change that!

Dex-chan lover
Tried reading this, couldn't get past the first chapter due to horrible writing and idiotic characters.

Users who are viewing this thread