Rendezvous - Ch. 1

Power Uploader
@Krakenscans Thank heavens someone's picked it up, I recruited for weeks to no avail. Ine worry the fewer now. Godspeed you, man!

But why is it tagged "isekai". Isn't it just post-apocalyptic? I almost missed it because I have blocked the genre.

Power Uploader
@Krakenscans The author, Hun, is pretty well established and not known to work on isekai.

I hope you're not going to drop it because of that 😅 I'm going to remove it from our recruitment list with our next release.

Fed-Kun's army
I would've immediately listen properly to what that granny said by moving around secretly first and not to trust any people easily because looking at that city state tells me bad news.
But I can see where he's coming from, completely confused and oblivious about what was happening in that place, so it's understandable that he's trying to gain any information from any people that he met, without realizing the risk that he'd take

Banned
Bruh...why the fuck did you start eating in the middle of the street when the old lady just told you to stay alive and to hide...like dude you see how the area is...did you go stupid after that fall...actually maybe he did...who knows

Aggregator gang
Stupidity is not a right. However, now he knows. Learned it the hard way.

Users who are viewing this thread