Rendezvous - Ch. 13

Power Uploader
So the bully and the protagonist originally had similar mindsets. That's a nice twist.

Blondie has actually been surprisingly interesting so far. He doesn't seem like generic scumbag punk.

okay maybe he wanted to change but still that doesn't justify him and his gang just straight up bully even though they themselves have experienced it and know how much it sucks

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wonder, have humans failed as a society when good-for-nothing scumbags are allowed to roam freely ? Sure I believe human life is precious, but when the whole purpose of this life is to ruin several others, all I think of is how much I want this worthless life extinguished. Blonde over here has redeeming qualities, but the only thing the red-head does is prove how much of a piece of shit he is with each appearance.

I love how the author made this blonde character history. Shows that not all the people are black or white, some just fall from heaven to hell

Dex-chan lover
@elletequila well he didn't do anything really, just watched. It was the orange hair guy that pushed MC off the building, which made him comatose for a while

Aggregator gang
I swear man, I just couldn't care less about the bullies. I tried finding a single fuck to give but no.... I just the revenge, and more than anything I want to see all the bullies get destroyed. They sent a poor kid to the hospital for a year, these type of animals do not deserve to live !

Yeah i can't really sympathize with these guys after they ganged up on an innocent student and ended up kicking him off of a rooftop

Users who are viewing this thread