Renge to Naruto! - Ch. 15 - Chanpon!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm surprise how much Naruto progress we get this chapter. It's been an underlying theme of the story, but he's always felt listless and down on life. This is the first time he's truly thought about what he actually likes and aspires to... To great disappointment.

And I really felt his mini meltdown once everything in his very planned date started going off road. Interesting coincidence I read this chapter not long after I watched Inside Out 2.

Gotta appreciate Sensei for being the captain of the Shinji/Renge ship.

A raging drunk captain, but the ship sails regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Man where does this lady get the energy to be a surgeon, a writer, AND a full time lush? Thanks for the scanlation

Edit: ah renge is such a good girl... heals the soul
Same place Stephen King did. Though I think he quit when his books started selling. He may have been in his residency.

Dex-chan lover
The next chapter would probably feature a childhood place like a riverbank/local park/a temple where MC used to unwind, opening up about his past a bit more.

Also probable feelings development next chapter? Hopefully? Please? I know they're a married couple at this point but please?

Dex-chan lover
You know, despite her being a fully grown woman running a successful restaurant by herself, she acts like a naive child when it comes to everything else. I don’t think anything romantic has gone through her mind once.

So when she acts like a Gyaru and dressed in cow thongs, or casually rubs her boob’s on the MC, it’s never “intentional” it’s always naive and innocent and childish while still being super lewd for the MC.

It’s a choice, the Naive childhood friend trope mixed with gyaru but it makes you wonder where this is going in the long run.

Dex-chan lover
The next chapter would probably feature a childhood place like a riverbank/local park/a temple where MC used to unwind, opening up about his past a bit more.

Also probable feelings development next chapter? Hopefully? Please? I know they're a married couple at this point but please?
They should just get married and work in the restaurant together.

Dex-chan lover
Same place Stephen King did. Though I think he quit when his books started selling. He may have been in his residency.
Stephen King was never a doctor, what are you on about? He was a teacher before his books started selling.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, unfortunately she doesn't see him as a 'man'. At least everything has lead me to believe that she doesn't. The author may grace us with a realization on her part that she likes him as more than just a fun diversion or as someone who she can be silly around without him overtly trying to get in her pants. Now THAT would be progress, however slow burns are good too.

Dex-chan lover
They ain't going to a love hotel. They're going to place he likes, so clearly it's back to her place.
Be cheaper too :win:

Users who are viewing this thread