Renge to Naruto! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Such and Such!

Dex-chan lover
LMAO that ending. Now I'm curious how that would taste. Glasses did say it tasted great.

But a bit more of a somber tone in the middle than I expected. Glasses just slaving away at life and (used to?) taking abuse from higher ups. Bro needs some meaning and passion in his life like Renge here, who's also busy but in a seemingly furfilling way. The respect helps as well; so far we haven't seen any rowdy customers making trouble or complaining about bad/wrong orders. Wonder if that will come up later.

Dex-chan lover
Come on man! Quit your job and work with Renge already! We all know that's what's gonna happen anyway.

As long as the reason it happens isn't because you save her from some dickhead pick-up artist, because that shit's just trite.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!
I know her heart is the right place, but this reminds me of that thing with the 'Charged Lemonade' where people were drinking it unaware that they were consuming (albeit in large quantities) caffeine.
It'd realistically be probably fine, just makes me think, ya know? :unsure:
There is around 160 mg of caffeine per 500mL of monster energy drink, but in the same volume of charged lemonade you have ~210 mg.
Also, realistically speaking, if you put too much energy drink in your food it just turns into a tar-ish syrup, so she prolly wouldn't be putting that much (caffeine only fucks off above 215°C, so whatever she is making still has caffeine)

Dex-chan lover
She's so precious...
On another note, japanese jobs really fuck your shit up huh. I know it's a cultural difference but it fathoms me how someone wouldn't put the two weeks notice the moment they personally insult you like that. Like nah bro, even working construction or warehouse beats being wrongly yelled at and accused everyday.

Dex-chan lover
God, she's so fucking precious. I just can't...haha. Poor guy is really suffering. I do hope for him and her to work together,

Dex-chan lover
man... imagine getting your liver carved into a heart shape for someone's meal and amusement.

Dex-chan lover
God, she's so fucking precious. I just can't...haha. Poor guy is really suffering. I do hope for him and her to work together,
She's so precious...
On another note, japanese jobs really fuck your shit up huh. I know it's a cultural difference but it fathoms me how someone wouldn't put the two weeks notice the moment they personally insult you like that. Like nah bro, even working construction or warehouse beats being wrongly yelled at and accused everyday.
Try our new energetic, Gyaru Smile!
I've been trying to figure out who she reminds me of. It's Hikari from "Interviews With Monster Girls". Even the love of liver and hairstyle is the same. The little vamp just got herself a tan.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who regularly cooks, I'm slightly appalled by the idea of spraying monster energy drink onto a meal, especially one that has rice which could soak up the energy drink and become like an energy drink gruel. 🤢

still a fun read, though

Users who are viewing this thread