Renjoh Desperado - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Lovelornness at the Samurai Fort: Final Scene

Fed-Kun's army
No sooner does Cowboy Sam finish his rant that the little village chick pulls the fast one on poor old Romeo. He was right all along! But I still wouldn't want to catch him alone in the locker room, if you catch my drift...

Dex-chan lover
the superman analogies were hilarious, and Omon is gonna need to get both her arm fixed and sword replaced.... she is not having a good week, but where is Dixie when she needs her. Also how is Arthur Jr. keeping Omon's arm so fresh?

Dex-chan lover
Plot armor sure is nice.

By the way, I think instead of "Lightning Blade Omon" you should translate it as "Thunderclap Omon", because of the boom of her arm going off.

Well in this fucked up world no one really wrong, but no one really right either. Most of the time, there is a huge grey area between the slim area of black and white.

Supporter
at the end, the samurai didn't anything wrong
@TrueGoddessReincarnation sincerely, I can't see this be story too long, 6 volumes seems a good number, not all the manga must have 12+ volumes to be satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
WOMAN ARE COOL AND ALL BRO BUT
HAVE YOU DONE SQUATS WHILE WATCHING SAMURAI SHERIFF IV:THE RECKONING?

Dex-chan lover
Wait is mr blonde macho native Japanese or a massive weeb? The samurai speech and the American looking flag is sending mixed messages.

DEEPEST LORE
The setting is a fusion so the shogunate are both the japanese samurai and also the westward expanding union army. I think its a p cool juxtaposition

Users who are viewing this thread