Renjoh Desperado

I miss Manji tho ;(

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
I was really hoping I could revive people's interest in this lovely series with some fast uploads and help it gain some recognition. Instead the exact opposite happened and every update made less people read it to the point that most of its own followers don't want it. Don't have any motivation to continue putting in time into translating it, so good luck to whoever picks this up next. See you somewhere else.

Bh9DIlB.png

@fbi-kun please don't drop it. im way to invested in the story to not see it's ending. i read every chapter the second they come out. you don't have to upload it too often. one a month is more than enough. please allow us to see this wonderful story to the end. we appreciate your hard work.

@FBI-kun noo please don't drop this.
I just discovered this recently and its such a good read! I really want to know what happens to Monko.

Will this be officially translated anytime soon? I want to buy it so I can finish the story.

i can pick this up but i doubt anyone would read it anyways since nobody seems to like it but who knows ..hit me up if you want me to pick it up im confident in my translation skills but im afraid all of the manga pages will be in low quality i will be posting a chapter i have been working on next week in order to revive the manga and get your attention.

@NeroNerotico Yes! I will be picking it up though I will be uploading one chapter every 1 to 2 weeks since im doing the translation and editing all by myself it takes a lot of time , Small donations will be appreciated and will help me speed up the process dramatically 🧐.

Users who are viewing this thread