Renjoh Desperado - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Great Unfinished Girl

Wow, that was awful. "Being sad because someone you loved died is childish!" No, fuck you. People are allowed to grieve. Holy shit.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hoboknife i think that's not what he's saying, but that "i will not love anymore because of that" is childish.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... does that mean Manji's gonna appear again, like reincarnated or something? In any case, at least she didn't immediately start pining after other guys the moment he died.

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione Hmm.... I don't think so. Maybe a carbon copy of manji san or better but I'm definetly sure he can't be reincarnated. If he did, she'll be too old when they meet again. No seriously, it will take 18 years for him to be at a marriageable age and we don't even know her age and we also have to account the time it will take for them to look for each other. I bet she's pretty old by that time and no longer fit to travel on her own.

Double-page supporter
Oh well she has to move on. Back on the trail again.

I think what we learn in this chapter is that she will eventually find a decent man that she’s destined to be with.

But I highly doubt it will be a reincarnation/recreation of Manji. I think the “finding him again” part was just a figure of speech, from how she says goodbye to Manji and from how the shitty-tengu-guy told her to stop grieving. It’s a shame, and I really liked Manji. Even if he might have been the one for her, he isn’t anymore considering he’s gone for good.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god for MC's thick eyebrows. I'm so sick of thin, needle eyebrows. MORE CATERPILLAR BROWS

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I thought it was gonna be a cliche route where she's just gonna "fall in love" again but it turns out Manji's death really hit her hard and she really thought he was the one.

Dang, nice development for the story and for her as a character.

Dex-chan lover
I'd have liked this chapter more if the stupid bird wasn't a groper. I hate those "giving wise advices while acting like a creep" characters.

Users who are viewing this thread