Rent-a-Girlfriend - Ch. 312 - The Girlfriend And Cosplay (3)

Dex-chan lover
1696799536549730.png

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else noticed they stopped writing chorizo like a frigid robot? She's quite better, but cuckzuya being such a cuck that puts on a painful expression whenever he gets a boner still kills this manga

Dex-chan lover
I said it once and I'll say it again. LET ME IN THIS FICTIONAL WORLD!!! I will speed this plot up either being a cool wingman side character that everyone loves. Or I'll cuck Kazuya and be the guy that everyone hates. Although in this case people wouldn't mind
Our Lord and Savior makes His presence known!

All Hail!

Dex-chan lover
For a second there, I was shocked about the possible introduction of a new character, that'd be the thing closest to plot development over the past, (I've lost count) chapters.

Despite all that Kazuya style monologue I was impressed he was able to just normally, honestly reply to Chiz at the end and didn't come up with any weird excuses.
Also it kinda reminded me of my Dress up Darling somewhere inbetween (where there's no Kaz talk :haa:), then again Kaz being depressed isn't exactly new so it was just the same setting ig...

Thanks for the (later than promised? who could you possibly blame for this, with this story) TL as always and also nice coloured page!

Dex-chan lover
I swear to the hentai gods that I'll rip my dick off if this bitch starts giving him the cold shoulder AGAIN for this.

Dex-chan lover
You don't need to write and develop a real romantic rival when you can just 2 page in some random cosplay slut and get the same desired effect, the youtube shorts of romcom writing

Dex-chan lover
Dude has literally 3 other girls lined up for him and Chizuru is worried about a random cosplayer lol
this is the girl who told him to keep dating ruka and not to tell her anything
like, there's "this character is intentionally written to be stupid" and "author has no idea how stupid his characters look"

Dex-chan lover
Seems like this manga will never end at this pace. I'm glad I stopped after season one of rent a girlfriend. This manga is a waste of time. I will return for the last few chapters.

GUOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

MUH CHORIZO TOPS ALL OTHERS

I HAVE TO LUST OVER MUH CHORIZO LIKE A SIMP

GUOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

CHORIZO IS THE BEST

EVEN IF SHE PLEASES OLD MEN WITH HER BODY FOR MONEY

GUOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

EVEN AT THE END OF THE DAY I WILL GET CUCKED BY BERET-KUN

MY PEEPEE WILL GET HARD

GUOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

See you next week for another round of GUOOOOOOOOOOOOOHposting

Dex-chan lover
'I never knew that good girls that are also hot were a thing at all' what a fucking idiot
Pick-up Artist Spazuya: "Oh wow, you mean you're not a total b***h? That's amazing, I just thought you were a hot piece of 🍑. I didn't know you could have a good heart, too!"

Dex-chan lover
i just made up this pun in japanese language :

monologue = 独白 dokuhaku , or 独話 dokuwa .

poison / toxic = 毒 doku .

so we have the word "toxic monologue" = doku dokuwa .

this manga is about rental ? more like : this manga is about mental illness creatures . every chapters , we are tortured by the toxic monologues of wimpy simp .

im not gonna read all of his toxic monologues in this chapter , but i guess as usual , he is describing the breathing , the appearance , the smells , the sounds , the clothes , the skin , the sweats , the hair , the b00bs , the butt , the body parts of his "goddess-sama" , the main b!tch , right ?

- toxic monologue : "the goddess-sama" is allowing other men to shoot their "loads" at her , er , i mean , allowing other men to shoot some photos . she is giving other men some real smiles . but she does not give me nothing . im so sad .

page 7 :
- random cosplayers : extremely cute ... , who is that b!tch ? we are also cute girls , but in this universe of the trashy mangaka , we are also simping for the main b!tch .

page 12 :
  • another random cosplayer : could you give me " a helping hand " ? i want you to get on top of my **** , and then press down as hard as you can .
  • simp : WHAT ? YOU WANT ME TO GET ON TOP OF YOUR BODY ? IM HAVING A BIG FAT BONER ... , no , dont be ridiculous , my body and my virginity are tributes to "the goddess-sama" chorizo .
  • cosplayer : er , no , i meant : get on top of my suit-case .

chorizo is a bunny girl ? the cunny of a bunny , lol . a rabid rabbit , lol .

"the goddess-sama" is mad because : HOW DARE YOU to look at another girl beside me ? HOW DARE YOU to talk with another girl ? HOW DARE YOU to praise another girl ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread