Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 316 - The Girlfriend And The Invitation (3)

Dex-chan lover
Untitled-1.png

Dex-chan lover
one step forward (date) and one step backward (mami ntr lmaooooooo)

Dex-chan lover
Indeed. All storytelling basically generates what could be called art (even KanoKari). No translation can be a "photo" of that art, just a really good description to someone who can't "see" it in the original language.

Most of us are too stunned and/or grateful. I mean, look at what we settle for as "progress". :sneaky:

...surprisingly good metaphor! And they're both about the same level of unintentionally-hilarious cringe. :devilish:
Why the fuck do the turtles look like they're Kazuma and Chitose during their first sexual experience? Him hyperventilating and bashing his head into things, her being a dead fucking lay, lmao

Banned
dang it's almost like if chichuchu lived in a culture where her father more or less decided for her what man she was to respect and marry, in the way most civilizations always have, she'd be happy and fulfilled, meanwhile she's aimless and strangely asexual and basically waiting for someone to take possession of her.

that's one of the few parts of characterization in this manga that actually rings true to life

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I've always liked Ecchi no doujinshi scans more. The wording seems smoother to me, and especially this chapter it makes a lot more sense to me. The funny thing is people on discord swear by the cubari/kmanga scans, saying that those scans are the official and therefore better. It seems worse to me.
You almost always get a better product from someone who is passionate about something and wants to convey its essence accurately, to have others feel the love for the product that they have.

Supporter
dang it's almost like if chichuchu lived in a culture where her father more or less decided for her what man she was to respect and marry, in the way most civilizations always have, she'd be happy and fulfilled, meanwhile she's aimless and strangely asexual and basically waiting for someone to take possession of her.

that's one of the few parts of characterization in this manga that actually rings true to life
He's been dead since she was a young child. Not much of that even possible.

Speaking of: Something that actually does ring true to life here is that Chizzichizz has lost everyone she's ever loved and that's left her emotionally stunted, terrified to let anyone else in, no matter how much she wants to, for fear of further abandonment and now she realizes she's let this chance slip away again. And that's not something she's willing to keep doing. She's made Kaz prove over and over and over that he's not leaving (except in the strict sense that, of course, he's about to move out) and now she has to take a step toward him. And STILL reflexively tries to avoid it before tripping to her own self-sabotage and course-correcting. If that smile is genuine, we're in for a fine time.

In another hundred chapters, of course.

Group Leader
He's been dead since she was a young child. Not much of that even possible.

Speaking of: Something that actually does ring true to life here is that Chizzichizz has lost everyone she's ever loved and that's left her emotionally stunted, terrified to let anyone else in, no matter how much she wants to, for fear of further abandonment and now she realizes she's let this chance slip away again. And that's not something she's willing to keep doing. She's made Kaz prove over and over and over that he's not leaving (except in the strict sense that, of course, he's about to move out) and now she has to take a step toward him. And STILL reflexively tries to avoid it before tripping to her own self-sabotage and course-correcting. If that smile is genuine, we're in for a fine time.

In another hundred chapters, of course.
Ugh, I don't want 2 more years of this, PLEASE XD

Supporter
Well my friend, do I got news for you! They are ~LOLCOWLIZERS~ so they chose to emmit the words of Kazuya, if you check the raws for this chapter you'll see he mentioned Mizuhara and ichinose being one and the same for him, so they stiming you over there XD
06.jpg

I would take how they translate things with a grain of salt, I mean I guess I could have made it something along the lines of "work Mizuhara" being the same as the "casual Ichinose" but to me that would just sound clunkier
Love the name you gave them. Too many companies are following in the footsteps of 4Kids and "People who love anime and manga will be scared by anything Japanese, so let's translate 'onigiri' as 'jelly donut' even though it's triangular and has a seaweed wrapper to hold it by".

(Don't even get me started on what they did to Mononoke-hime, because they were afraid American bible-bangers would boycott animism.)

Dex-chan lover
Reiji and his love to create pointless 2 page spread will continue till the end of the series :aquadrink:
I usually agree, but I genuinely liked the 2 page this issue. She is minimized as much as possible in the frame, showing the night air and the exterior of the traditional home and garden. Then, next panel he brings it in extremely close for the second to last page. Honestly, it made me feel an emotion other than disgust and cringe which is more than any chapter yet, so.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the time dilation that's happening in this manga, I'd say we are easily a 100 chapters from the date happening. 100 chapters of spazuya rolling around on his cum soaked futon and sperging out like there's no tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I don't want 2 more years of this, PLEASE XD
Don't worry, the author specializes in BOGO - you got FOUR years more of this for the price of two. And as a special bonus, you get isekai'd as a laborer back to Uganda during the rule of the kind and generous Idi Amin Dada. Who says this isn't a win-win? LOL

Fed-Kun's army
Oh please, y’all know what’s gonna happen next

GUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MUH SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL PURE CHORIZO WITH THE SMOOTH SKIN AND CUTE DRESS

GUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOH
I DON’T THINK I DESERVE THIS GIRL SO I’LL ACT LIKE A SIMP ALL THE TIME

GUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I’M SO INSECURE OF BERET-KUN BUT I HAVE A HARD ON EVERYTIME I THINK OF HIM ANALLY DESTROYING CHORIZO

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck do the turtles look like they're Kazuma and Chitose during their first sexual experience? Him hyperventilating and bashing his head into things, her being a dead fucking lay, lmao
Pretty sure she ain’t a dead starfish when she’s being vaginally and anally railed by PAPA-SAN

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I've always liked Ecchi no doujinshi scans more. The wording seems smoother to me, and especially this chapter it makes a lot more sense to me. The funny thing is people on discord swear by the cubari/kmanga scans, saying that those scans are the official and therefore better. It seems worse to me.
I don't understand this "official" thing among scanlators! Official, to me at least, is when you properly acquire de rights to publish the story by OFFICIAL means! So whatever a scanlator do is always just fanmade and that is that! When I buy the manga from a publisher than that's official!

Users who are viewing this thread