Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 320 - The Girlfriend And The Ball

When I'm in a "write the worst chapter of all time" competition and my opponent is Reiji
1VpQlRj.png

also is it just me or is the first panel in page 18 completely fucked up what happened there mizuhara is literally outside of the gap the background left for her

Contributor
Wonder when we'll actually get to see this aWeSoMe Oh I'm So NeRvOuS gWoOuUuAa (excerpt of Kaz' internal monologue) date. :dogkek:

I love when half of my romcom's panels are explaining a random board game's rules. Then again, since this is one of Kaz' very few talents, Reji will have to include games every now and then to save Kaz' image. And on the upside, that allows for more natural interactions than we usually get...

Thanks a lot for the great work to the newbie(?)! Although it's hard to look forward to this, with the last chapter's prospect of another upload the same week :meguuusad: and this being my only weekly series, my updates section was in desperate need for more content...

Group Leader
When I'm in a "write the worst chapter of all time" competition and my opponent is Reiji
1VpQlRj.png

also is it just me or is the first panel in page 18 completely fucked up what happened there mizuhara is literally outside of the gap the background left for her
I think it was stretched for comedic purposes, as for Mizuhara herself... I believe Reiji may have made a big mistake and had to redraw her lmao

Dex-chan lover
The gap between mangadex and the latest translated chapters just keep getting further?

Double-page supporter
I stopped reading this manga at around chapter 150 ish bc it was ass at pacing and development but I haven't unfollowed this series on mangadex, and i'm glad I stopped reading when I was skimming thru this chapter on impulse. Literally nothing changed, protag still a pussy 😭

Dex-chan lover
Chill guys, in chapter 10000 we will actually get the date arc

Dex-chan lover
no this is genius actually because we get to see ANOTHER case of kazuya making chorizo into a goddess for her just literally playing a game. it really adds to the moments of all time

Users who are viewing this thread