Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The "Girlfriend," Chizuru Mizuhara

Group Leader
Hey everyone, we’re Nekohara Scanlations!

With the context of more recent chapters, we thought it would be beneficial to re-release chapter 1 of this series to give a bit more weight to certain callbacks that might not have been realized in the initial translation. Our current plans are to revisit the first 6 chapters of the series in this manner. Hope you all enjoy the chapter (again)!

Double-page supporter
god the first chapters really did come out 3 years ago........... time really do be going

damn yall really got this emulate black cat thing down, nice. if you had used the colour raws it would have been perfect but i get it

Dex-chan lover
Looking back at their old design. They were really good!

I enjoyed reading this chapter (again)!

Group Leader
@yoyoyonono @Tsudico yes, i'm the leader of white cat and a member of black cat! i had permission from henry, the leader of black cat to use assets so it would look more like the recent chapters black cat have released :)

Yooooo this is actually a total treat; thanks for doing this. fun goin back to reread!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for this! never realized why she liked him in chapter one, turns out it's because he shared her thinking that you have to actually put in work for your dream

Dex-chan lover
its been so long. i feel like im looking at an old yearbook. everyone looks so young! i think we take it for granted nearly 200 chapters in, but this really was a killer first chapter. set up a lot of stakes without feeling too jam packed, but still had good character moments between our leads. things definitely got off the rails here and there along the way but i think the author managed to stay basically true to this chemistry the whole time. im excited to see it come to fruition soon.

a lot of people trash this manga every chapter but i still look forward to it every time! thanks to the translation team for all their hard work on the current chapters, as well as this trip back in time.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has been officially released in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, etc.

wow time really pass when you're reading a weekly manga persistenly for it's whole life

Users who are viewing this thread