Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 30 Ch. 257 - The Girlfriend and Living Together (Part 2)

The shamelessness of this guy SMH. Girl literally let's him into her house and he has the gall to think she doesn't trust him. On top of that, just earlier he was scurrying around trying to get a peek at her while she was presumably sleeping. Shameless on top of shameless! Says he loves this girl, but is so willing risk the entire relationship that they have built so far by potentially making her feel unsafe in her own damn house. All for what? So he could get his rocks off for a couple minutes? Really? This guy is why I can't stomach reading this story.

Are there really people who genuinely relate to the way this guy behaves? It's hard for me to comprehend!

I wanted to see what the ch218 meme was about and started reading from there. it was interesting seeing chizuru trying to work out her feelings and despite the absolute exhaustion that reading the the guy's thoughts and monologue causes because of his inability to reign in his libido, I likd that they seemed to be atleast making some progress. But this chapter, man. Infuriating when people can't just appreciate the genuine goodwill of others because they are stuck in their own head and want to make everything about themselves and what they want. Don't care to read past this point

Users who are viewing this thread