Rent-A-Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
i just made up this pun in japanese language :

monologue = 独白 dokuhaku , or 独話 dokuwa .

poison / toxic = 毒 doku .

so we have the word "toxic monologue" = doku dokuwa .

this manga is about rental ? more like : this manga is about mental illness creatures . every chapters , we are tortured by the toxic monologues of wimpy simp .

I keep eating up this trash and with about 270 chapters in I want Kazuya and Mizuhara to be best friends. Mizuhara is coming off as uninterested in romance with Kazuya. Kazuya is so passionate and it matches so well with Ruka. I can see their passion complementing each other well.

What I enjoy is that they are 5 chapters (and growing) ahead of he English releases, makes me mad I don't know Spanish....

Did the subgroup/ person give up on it?
:angery:
Honestly, I wouldn't mind it if END scans dropped it and noone else continued it on MD.

People who want to read it, already know where they can find the chapters and read them pretty much on release (327 currently). And people, who spend their lives being miserable and commenting on every chapter translated chapter with shitty comments about the length and quality of the series, will have to move on with their lives. It's a win-win, really.

I love that the spanish latam version has two different groups translating it, massive brainrot down here. :wtf:
I'm from México, but I read this trash in English (I improve my English reading), so I have a conflict of interests here 😂

I read it not because I like it, but because it's hilarious how the author finds new ways to reset every single character. He even made an entire arc that lasted 50+ chapters during a weekend, at this point I'm sure he's trolling people and yet this story sells millions. Japanese jokes are weird 😂

Why the english sub stuck at 320 but italian sub is 329? Dear our majesty english translator. Are you surrender to translate this garbage? Why? After all of this time? Why? What garbage we'll waiting every week then? Doujinshi?

Users who are viewing this thread