Rent-A-Girlfriend

@Flavor25 yeah he's not perfect still lol. im p much ok with most of the things you said, though you might be different. like the way he's checking out girls now is waay less cringey than it was in the beginning--in the latest chapters he's actively trying to shake off his thirst like with sumi and his kouhai. he's doing good to get a part time job to support the dream of the girl he likes, and the way he handled his kouhai when she had to sleep over because of the rain was also not shitty. i agree with you that the mc should not be so popular tho--given how slow his development w/ mitsuhara has been, there's no way that these 2 other hot girls fell in love with him so fast.

also like it's a comedy manga of course his face is dumb lol

I remember reading this series before on the original Batoto. Now after reading everything up to the last chapter (ch. 68), I feel like no progress has been made. So I'll just copy n paste my original comment here:

"Chapter 6: The MC is so beta (or even omega) and soooo fking stupid. Mizuhara is so understanding and wants to help him, but he's too retarded.
This manga needs 40+ chapters of character development, I just hope the MC can mature, man up and overcome his mental disability.
Sure, authors tend to exaggerate things to make their jobs easier, but man this MC is almost a 7 yo trapped in the body of an adult (20). "
https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kanojo-okarishimasu-r22151

Ofc, now I know the MC is not "beta", but a retard instead. He needs at least 60+ ch. of character development from here :(

For what it's worth, umeboshi is a pickled plum candy that is usually associated with old people, which is why Mizuhara was so bemused by it

Even though he's kinda relatable, he's way too retard omg.., good thing plot armor actually helps him.

@Flavor25

The author has the MC act so cringey because the manga is mostly about how hot and attractive the female characters are. So of course the MC acts like a drooling idiot when around the girls. How else could one show how awesome the girls are? Let the art and their personality that you create be the proof? Heck no, gotta make sure even the background characters are nutting their pants when one of the FMCs walks by just in case the readers didn't get the idea.

This is what a manga really REALLY desperate to create "waifu" characters looks like.

Good manga, MC is actually relatable but his treatment towards a certain character pisses me off especially when he knows how he feels.

disgusting manga. I have a deep hatred for mc. the only reason I keep reading is that this was recommended to me if i wanted to get angry reading something. In this regard, this series hasn't disappointed. the MC is infuriating.

What goes on later doesn't erase how this story started out. Every single girl in this series bar maybe the ex is too good for this pos MC.

greatly dislike the mc and his grandma too. grandma too pushy and the MC is one dishonest pos. I'm told he is relatable. he's relatable only if you're a disingenuous, no good fool.

MC has some good moments but 2 or so rights do not right a wrong and he has much more wrongs than he does rights. MC too disingenuous and too much of a pushover which only contributes to the lies that he has told and will tell later on.

nice to know there are series out there that can infuriate me if i need to be mad to prepare doing something.

Group Leader
Dropping this around chapter 60. Seriously better drop then keep reading this

Wow, can't believe that this manga still gets translated.!!
Dropped this shit since 6 month's ago. The rating that time was 8 something, but now... Well, you can see by yourself LOL.

Ok, I've only read a few chapters of this manga and I'm probably not reading anymore, based off what I see in the comments.

So far, the MC is a pervert and a retard, and barely cares for his relationships. I wonder when he'll realize that trying to peek at the FMC's underwear is not very attractive. He is so easily led on especially by the ex girlfriend, and predictable in every move.

If not for the comments, I would have read on - I think from the first 4 or 5 chapters, it has a great setup for further development. If as the manga continued, he changed and stopped being so disgusting and became cooler, it would be interesting. It looks like though that it doesn't change. I think reading this MC stay the same retard self he is for 60 chapters would be complete torture, drop while you can i guess.

Double-page supporter
@Loli-connoisseur - I made one of these exact posts a few months ago, after reading 4-5 chapters too.

I came back to it after a little while and read on, it does get better and he does start to consider things, but it's slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow going.

If you enjoy the art and the other characters, maybe come back to it in a bit :)

It's stupid to have 2 groups/Translators uploading the same chapters. One should do a manga like Exterminator or another epic manga instead of wasting time and energy on a project already worked on.

Just reading it for Mami, hoping for a very good comeback..
Believing that she aint a slut..

I think this manga is good, very fun to read, definitely for "Shounen" :D

Good plot, but they shouldn't add too much harem.
MC wasn't that bad like everyone said, not smart or badass MC but likeable.

I was expected some tragic plot, like NTRish story lol cus "rent gf" u know what I mean :grin :)

Dex-chan lover
VkIdgz8.png

Some spicy OC for y'all.

The MC is so bad. He's a shifty spineless perv. Mami broke up with him and so would anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread