Rent-A-Girlfriend

Does he grow spine during and after filming the movie? Im already spineless enough myself to read another spineless character. I stopped right before that arc

I cannot bear to read this story. Seeing people who have zero self-control is just too depressing.

Drrrrrrrropped.

Just asking but, doesn't dropping because you can't bear people without self-control demonstrate a lack of self control from yourself for not knowing how to deal with it and acknowledging that it's just a fictional story? @Fujiwara_no_Sai

@PedroContinuous I realize your “just asking”, so I’ll be “just responding”, how illogical your response is. Must’ve taken you a while to word it that way. It doesn’t display a lack of self-control—merely disgust for a story. Just saying that I believe you are fully aware of this. Imagine applying your reasoning to someone who says no to food they dislike. 🙄

EDIT - PLEASE NOTE:
Forum Rules — 5.1.5Direct Personal Attacks: We encourage intelligent, thoughtful discussion on MangaDex. We encourage users to criticize the content of a post and not the poster themselves.”

I appreciate what MangaDex is doing by offering readers a site to read translated manga & discuss topics intelligently. Posts that attack others, be they ever so couched in niceness terms, are still attacks.

I can appreciate that criticism against a very popular or a very beloved Manga can "feel" like a personal attack. However, let's keep "you're the one with no self control" to PMs, shall we?

The MC is still a literal beta cuck. This story isn't worth it. It will only frustrate you. I read it since the Anime came out and I thought it was gonna turn cute, but it drags this stupid rental GF crap out for wayyyyy tooooo lonnngggggg.

Fair warning to all those who tread here.

He paid for his rental GF to go out with his friend even... like WTF why. And seriously, she still works as a rental GF for other dudes too during this whole time. And I took at peek at chapter 150 and they still going on with the rental girlfriend garbage.

Too many ppl arguing so I’ll try to keep it short
Read if you got nothing better to do or if you like romance that is dragged out way too because the characters refuse to act on their feelings. I read, and kept reading thinking just maybe, just maybe something will happen, but no, nothing happens. You’ll just keep reading hoping something will happen but then you realize that your on ch.150 and you think to yourself, huh what a waste of time and then forget about it after a week.
Your better of just looking up top 10 romance manga or whatever else your into

@Fujiwara_no_Sai oh sorry if misunderstood you, or if I phrased my statement wrong, I had no intention of offending you with the " just asking ", I completely understand your point and I probably dont share the same opinion about the manga because I don't have much problem with stories that takes a lot of time and have rather dumb characters, again sorry if I ended up offending you

It's no problem! I clearly misunderstood. You have my humble apologies!

I truly enjoy this forum and it would be heart-breaking to make enemies!

I tried watching the Anime version of this and it was just so painful.

🙁 Many people seemed to enjoy this show... and I did give it an honest try.

I just had to give up. 🙁

@Fujiwara_no_Sai it's okay man no problem between us :) I'm sure you will find a very good anime to enjoy, and I also don't think this series is that good, maybe I just enjoy suffering because of the MC I don't know

Aggregator gang
152 chapters of this guy being a manbaby while he tells you for the 152nd time how perfect the girl is

@LSpark , Nope. I think you have been reading the wrong manga because if she was the perfect gf she wouldn't have lied to her girlfriend about her rental status. It also teaches you that nobody is perfect and we need other people in our lives to help us. 1) You think this guy is a manbaby because of his decisions but in my opinion, i don't see other main characters pulling wrong decisions as their first choice and they would learn from their mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread