Rent-A-Girlfriend

I can’t wait for this manga to finish so I can binge it all in one go.
The dripfed progression we get every week just makes me more frustrated.

Double-page supporter
Many thanks to Black Cat Scans, for doing the thankless job of bringing us this story everyone loves to shit on (but they still read, with each and every update)

Yes, after this will follow social isolation and then suicide.
But it's not that kind of manga I guess, everything will be ok and everyone will be happy.
Please make me sike

@bgi123 @Estrogen @Elandriel

Totally agree with your opinions on this story. There are some amazing manga stories out there: funny, romantic, inspiring, thrilling...

And this one seems to want to burn its own ship. Regardless where the story crawls to, I'll be departing this thread. So, I hope you land upon some awesome stories.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped this manga months ago, came back, and now i'm gonna drop it again, it's so bad.

Like many thing we may not understand truly why this is good

It’s simple it’s so bad it’s good
It tries to make us like a “wimpy nice guy” and a “perfect girlfriend “
But they are so unlikable that it’s funny
The story is so shallow it’s funny
The logic and common sense is so out of this world it’s funny
It’s so funny that it becomes sad
Also it’s good that it reminds us that what may be a story that’s is in a normal world and not in an isekai or something alike, that it doesn’t mean that you should expect that it has the very basic of common sense

How's the MC's development?? I dropped this around chapter 50-60ish, any good developments(planning to re-read it if there is, otherwise it stays in the bin)??

@ZiegPtato
For MC there's very little character development, like he was afraid to touch a girl at the beginning, he's afraid still now even if she asks him to do it

The Chapters seem shorter but to be honest, after watching the Youtube video on the production company I'm glad they can even get this manga out.

Double-page supporter
"but is there more to her than meets the eye?" Well, there's no crossdressing tag so, no? Nope, there isn't more.

Double-page supporter
It's almost hilarious how much time and energy people spend trash talking a manga they claim to so fervently hate. Like anyone gives a shit whether you dropped this, and how bad you think it is. But please, keep broadcasting your every thought, this is facebook after all. Oh wait, it isn't!

I remember reading the first 10 chapters a few years ago. I think I dropped it because of the MC's attitude. I might give it a re-read, but after watching the first anime episode and being reminded of his personality...I don't know.

It can't be worse than Nisekoi....

...right?

When does this suffering end? Why are both MC so fucking cucked by themself? Please end it already

Double-page supporter
@Freestyle Well I'm not sure what you mean by that, because I haven't yet started reading this series, so I'm not sure if that was an attempt to fire back at me, or an agreement. Guess I'll have to read to find out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Saw that this had an anime, came here to see what people thought of the original manga, was thoroughly entertained by the comments section.

Users who are viewing this thread