Rent-A-Girlfriend

Man, almost like I called it. This series made its fortune on constantly leading the reader on and letting them think there's gonna be progress.

This series is more than 3 years old already.

Now would be a great time for the author to get bored and want to move on to new projects.

fuckkkkk i want the confesion. the author of this manga is a fucking shit. we have no progress, why the protagonist do not say anything this is why this manga not convence me, i see better. come on , another week, i am getting impatence about the author, i think that the confession it would be in the hotel when they film the last escene of the movie. but no we have wait a lot ano progess. fuckkkkkk

Kazuya needs a testosterone injection right in the nuts and quicly cuz at this point this guy will end being a femboy

Nothing happened in this chapter.
I wonder if the mangaka has a social media to read what kind of messages he receive

Group Leader
how does this have so much reads if 70% of the comments are hating haha

@osqmu too many tsunderes refusing to admit they like the series either for the waffles (waifus) or bc they reflect themselves on the mc.

Group Leader
@WhisCalifa69 oh okii i was wondering
like all the comments are basically hating on this manga
and yet there are 4 million views
the only one i know with more than that is sl so

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler for chapter 164, for those interested,since full details havent come out , can't say whether it was a good/bad chapter,but chizuru finally shows her emotions,spoilers from mangalatam.en
kazuya mentions what kind of girlfriend would be considered perfect for him and talks about all the time chizuru has helped him despite having hard times herself and says he wants a girlfriend who can cry and show her emotions,further talk happens between the two and chizuru remembers her last conversation with her grandma and starts crying a lot and falls apart ,seeing this kazuya is verrry hurt ,more to come in few hours

Honestly, it has to drag out until the movie. The best that can happen now is that they have a falling out and do not talk or see each other until the premiere. This is the only way they will finally be honest with each other. IMHO, the mangaka has no real idea how a relationship is built! He can draw but his life experience is sh@t!!!

@Qwertt i've read the spoilers

KazuChizu shippers will rejoice, and the others will enter into the stage 1 of grief. Besides, the drama with the inevitable breakup with Ruka will be big and possibly the next tragedy point, as we have already seen Chizuru dealing with death, but what about Kazuya? Because he will obviously will fell guilty and take all the blame if Ruka's heart collapses and she dies after being rejected for good by him.

I have a feeling Miyajima will start to rush the story towards the climax after the movie and try to close the remaining plot points (Ruka, Sumi and Mami/Nagomi) as fast as the plot can handle.

Users who are viewing this thread