Rent-A-Girlfriend

Chapter 164 spoilers
Man this is when Japan's cultural norms on PDA(well this is kinda private but just their 'social etiquette/rules/etc' on that stuff in general) really suck. He can't even hug her even though she is crying on his chest. He just stands there like a mannequin. Sure he touched her sides for just a bit but that's obviously not a hug.

Ch. 164 spoilers
I told y’all he wouldn’t mess up this time.....entirely. Still should’ve held her but he made progress.

Dex-chan lover
I m not really sure about progress coz the reason he was able to say those words was because he realized that ultimately her happiness matters and he is just a client ,it might actually be good development which would be clear in the next chapter, but i hv my doubts
Just coz she cried in his arms cant necessarily mean progress i guess,but at the same time it could

@ZaidTaku what kind of progress we are talking about, this guy even dropped his hands when it was necessary to hug and morally support the girl, personally I see degradation here.

aside from the fact that everybody agrees on how he should've hugged her, can we just take a moment and appreciate chap 164 ?

honestly, they should have added more pages because the blush took up too many, it felt like a short chapter

everyone here agreeing he should have hugged her back: ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
Me reading that part: cringe, hug her back man you just confessed

@vestkot it's better than doing nothing and mc does nothing most of the times and he actually told her how he felt not in that way but he did confronted her 2nd time In the series of this ain't progress what is it.

omg japanese people and their dread of hugging. even if she was just a stranger that was such a hug moment

I saw a lots of comment complaining about the author being slow in the narration and with this last chapter I can say to them fuck you all. U just have to wait and shut the fuck up. It’s not about manga but it’s about life, it’s evident that u don’t appreciate it. The author it’s a clever man and this is shown in this last chapter. All the wait paid off with that sequences of images.
And don’t complain about “he didn’t hug” it’s a fucking Japanese comic u should all know why they behave like this, it’s their culture. Jeez u guys just have to read more in general and study letterature in your classes.

Users who are viewing this thread