Rent-A-Girlfriend

My thing is this. If the author somehow puts in an interruption, or if mizuhara somehow forgets what he says because she’s drunk, what else is he going to write? There is literally nothing else to write if he decides to flank this. Get them together next chapter PLEASE.

I really like this series. if I'm being honest, out of like over 20 ongoing manga that I'm keeping up with at the moment, I'm most excited for the release of this manga. However, most of that is just nostalgia because at this point its starting to feel drawn out. Following a natural progression, a confession should've happened directly after the movie arc. The window is kinda still open ofc, but it's closing really fast. Kazuya has also had very little development. I was starting to think he was developing in the movie arc, but at the end of the day that's the ONLY time he's done anything other than pay for chizuru and be really freaked out at the idea of dating a girl despite what's happened to him over some 170 chapters. That doesn't mean this is a bad manga, but they're definitely running out of time to make it better or even to just keep it decent. The fact is that the popularity is getting to them and they're adding filler after filler and drawing it out as much as possible. I just hope that I'm making too big of a deal over this and that these fears aren't founded especially considering that I'd like to see the series continue for a long time after a confession, I honestly think that a lot can be done with the story at that point.
Kanojo, Okarishimasu vietsub: https://cmanga.com/kanojo-okarishimasu-20222

This is really getting tiresome! I just want them to be lovey-dovey and not going on and on and on in circles. Seriously they’re even barely on the starting line and there’re already a million chapters!

I think something's gonna cut this scene. I don't think he is capable of say " I love you" yet.

If this fucking dickhead says some dumb shit like “I do but I know you’re a rental so we shouldn’t” I’m giving up on this manga.

Don't understand why people are complaining about this, Komi can't communicate has been going on for so long with very little progress yet a good amount of people read it.

Users who are viewing this thread