Rent-A-Girlfriend

so can someone gimme a spoiler? did they make any progress after the movie was made? also what happened to his other GF?

Double-page supporter
Can someone just fucking tell me if they end up dating or not
I ain’t gonna waste my time reading 100+ chapters on no progress man

this manga is so booooooooooring now. Also, the mc didn't change much at all even after 177 chapters...

I know we should let people enjoy themselves with these anime adaptation when we manga readers stay put and watch their experience with it....BUT you gotta admit those whos not ahead yet that theres a pattern going on with the MC...

This manga is nothing but pain from boredom. Literally I was here when the first chapter came out, at this point I feel like a mindless robot clicking on every new chapter that came out.

If one of them doesn’t confess while intoxicated, then this manga is a lost cause. At this point, if you want Kazuya and Chizuru to get together soon, it’s more wine/beer and inshallah.

I've read first few chapters and shouldn't probably make early judgment but just wanted to state that both MC and heroine are absolutely terrible, even as human beings. I really want to keep on reading but it's too damn hard.

At this point, the author just want to keep dragging this series. The storyline goes back to square one again . This series become a cash grab.The whole making the movie arc became meaningless.I actually prefer the short hair girl because she had the balls to confess to this simp .Mizuhara on the other hand chickened out to confess to this simp. But hey I read this series for free so I should not complain
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 2/10 without any biases. I read Horimiya recently and that manga show how to make a story with progression and appealing main characters. The author knows how to please his fan and make every main arcs compliment each others . Take note that both series share the genre [ROMANCE]

If I’m being honest here, I can kinda see why the dudes a little obsessed, but also, there comes a time where the MC needs to man the fuck up, i like where the movie arc went, but damn, honestly, it feels like he’s back peddling, and if the series wants to progress any further, this needs to be the time, unless the author wants to drag out the fucking series even more, he definitely wrote himself up to a good finish with the movie arc, but I see that this is the best time to end the story here, or atleast venture into after the big reveal and play into the after side. There are a lot of useless characters that could have been cut out, or written out, in a way that makes sense, I see that this current arc could be the only way to cleanly wrap up the story, without the useless fucking filler

This is just unimaginably hard to read. The MC is a degenerate with the confidence of a manchild. I mean I get that the MC doesn't have to be perfect to be likable, but it's gotten to the point where I wouldn't even be this mouth-breathing twat's acquaintance in real life even if I were paid to be one.

Group Leader
You'll notice that the girls in this manga often wear or hold items with cherry patterns to remind us that no one in this universe has ever gotten laid.

If there is any time for a confession, it’s now, or at least soon. Is the author going to keep stalling with the pointless monologues, and the Mc spazzing out in almost every panel. 177 chapters later and the Mc still acts like he’s a freshman in high school. You would think that after all this time interacting with the girls he would grow a spine. I will commend the author for how captivating the story is, though. The story is trash but you somehow want to continue reading it to see where it goes.

All in all, boring characters, almost no character development for them at all, and an overall disappointing story. 177 chapters later the Mc still acts like he hasn’t talked to a woman before.

I really like this series. if I'm being honest, out of like over 20 ongoing manga that I'm keeping up with at the moment, I'm most excited for the release of this manga. However, most of that is just nostalgia because at this point its starting to feel drawn out. Following a natural progression, a confession should've happened directly after the movie arc. The window is kinda still open ofc, but it's closing really fast. Kazuya has also had very little development. I was starting to think he was developing in the movie arc, but at the end of the day that's the ONLY time he's done anything other than pay for chizuru and be really freaked out at the idea of dating a girl despite what's happened to him over some 170 chapters. That doesn't mean this is a bad manga, but they're definitely running out of time to make it better or even to just keep it decent. The fact is that the popularity is getting to them and they're adding filler after filler and drawing it out as much as possible. I just hope that I'm making too big of a deal over this and that these fears aren't founded especially considering that I'd like to see the series continue for a long time after a confession, I honestly think that a lot can be done with the story at that point.

Dex-chan lover
i really cant get enough of the chizuru cover,sumis was also good but chizuru's even better

@BrotherOwl

#2 Protip-Run if a paid Pro doesnt want the money for that Honey.

Dont let her hit your with that BS "Pretty Woman" line "You treat me like a Whore"

They only get like that when you are rich or doing really well.

Users who are viewing this thread