Rent-A-Girlfriend

Group Leader
??
I still enjoy this manga, because for me, it's fun to see how stupid the characters from this manga. ?

Can we at least commend efforts for the artist to draw differents outfits every chapter ?

The declining birthrate of Japan is quite reasonable from seeing this (Both the MC and Heroine are doing their part).

just like JAV movies which have 40 minutes of foreplay and 5 minutes of intercourse...

what a country.

Dex-chan lover
Checked the last chapter and the MC is actually getting even less likeable. I guess i'll wait till the whole manga is finished. This seriously giving me Ichigo 100% vibe but with shittier MC.

This could be a-okay if the MC were written better. Art is good, the girls are somehow unique in their own way, but MC is just a total piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
I'm laughing at the MC on his decisions and having a blast????? for me romance side is secondary

Should I read this? just seeing the title like "renting girlfriends" really triggers something inside me. I hate girls who are gold diggers, intentionally or not. I was treated as ATM-kun before, its still having a bad aftertaste till now.

Seeing the bad reviews, I'm actually hesitant to read lol.

Edit:
Well , fck it! I'm reading this lol.

I think the manga is a lot better when the ex isn't involved, but I know she'll be showing up again eventually. I do feel like it's starting to drag on, though. But I don't really see the hate, at least it's not as bad as a Seo Kouji manga.

of all the awesome manga on mangadex this is the one that gets over half a million views. THIS ONE?!?!?

It's actually a pretty aight manga, everybody's so salty for no reason yet they keep reading ?

I think the grandma knows what's up and will give him advice. Maybe it turns out to be a plan by the grandmas to set them up together from the very beginning, which'd mean they were playing Aizen.

Aggregator gang
This can only go one of two ways: The hopeful way is she'll spend the night but the comedic way is she'll climb from his balcony to hers.

'Otter hates kanojo okarishimasu but cannot stop reading it'

Yesterday we discovered a series of photos of a giant otter at the zin zoo in the czech republic

the photos are noteworthy because the otter is crying while reading kanojo okarishimasu

Users who are viewing this thread