Rent-A-Girlfriend

Double-page supporter
@TwilightFaze lol you kinda did a lot of mental gymnastics there to make it not seem like a harem but it pretty much is. It’s not a big deal since like nisekoi and other harem romcoms it’s the typical wishful fulfillment manga and most people like these feel good stories.

Been reading this for a while now, and to my surprise i have graduated to Chapter 117

The story has been good to this point, has not been rushed in my opinion, that`s good

hope the young lad and the lady`s dream will come true, before a certain lovable person passed away, i know that will break a lot of hearts (readers and characters alike)

and now.... the waiting.............................. for the next chapter
to the scanlation team; please and thank you

i do hope we could read future chapters as soon as possible and may a happy future is set for the lad and the lady

Contributor
Anime confirmed. Weekly Shonen Magazine needs a new romcom to fill the void that GoToubun will leave and... well, this is it’s only option for now.

I wish Senryuu Shoujo’s anime did better.

Group Leader
Anime PV- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIfxrlJg0Jw

Key Visual

kanokari_date01.jpg

start reading this from 3rd chapter, actually since 40th chap of his last works and he finally got an anime adaptation, dam feels

Users who are viewing this thread