Rent-A-Girlfriend

@ngotaku
Nah, his balls are the only thing keeping him not retarded. His simp brain and spineless ass are the things that needs to be whipped into oblivion.

I am so amazed that Kazuya can make us hate him, like him and feel cringy together with him. Not a lot of characters can draw that to their readers.

I can relate to kazuya
Narrator: USO DE ARU!This boy is actually getting sick of the Main Character That still Blushed seeing the Main Heroine After 130+ Chapters

the only thing that comes to mind reading this is "kimoi"

If your interested in some super drama romance then just go read Domestic Kanojo. 1000x times better character development, for both the protagonist and the deuteragonists. I'm at chapter 86 and there's still just no indication of the main character growing up. It's kinda cringe. Every chance he has it's 1 step forward and about 3 steps back. I didn't pay attention to what demographic this was being written towards, but I think shounen should be given more credit than whatever story this is. An appropriate title would be "Uni life with a MC who is mentally identical to a middle schooler only just starting Puberty!"

The premise and idea is nice, but it's kinda poorly executed. I kinda feel bad for the translators translating this.

@ngotaku
Without his balls he'd be a worthless, spineless loser living on his family's wealth. At least he wont be the Fucking insufferable, worthless retard he is. But he still is dumb.

Lobotomized, he would be a giga ultra Chad with a hot as fuck girlfriend and lots of money.

I don't know why most mangas story writing is so fucking attached to making their main character act like a fucking virgin all the time and meaninglessly over extending the story so much

Oh my god i just read this manga in 2 days from the beginning u cant stop me right now aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (chapter 136)

MD@Home
Looks like this series is getting an official English version; Kodansha picked it up.
https://www.rightstufanime.com/Rent-A-Girlfriend-Manga-Volume-1

I feel like hungry dog, that mangaka taunted with big ham and when it looked like I get nothing he threw some leftovers.

MoZ

from a good manga to just another garbage with prolonged dramas and unecessary stories. just end this one asap pls

Users who are viewing this thread