Rent-A-Girlfriend

@Shinseira
and as usual, there's someone defending a garbage shit for being a garbage. i mean i can see what the mangaka tries to make here... no.. i cant see it at all, other than the hentai portion of the manga from characters with same faces but different hairstyles... it somehow manages to be Nisekoi but worse.

honestly i knew this manga is going to be stink without looking at its low user review score, and hey guess im right for once. its okay though, its not like this is the first time we consume junk in our lives amiright??

i know this sounds rude to you and the moderators but i just cant express how appaling-terrible-lame-sucks-horrible-a joke-с̷̞̩̍́у̸̥̣̯͆̐к̸̫̻̖̔а̷̰́̍̍ this manga is in any other way.

@McLXIX
And i think we can all agree that the mangaka somehow manages to keep pulling the rope even when it already busted out of the pulley/recoil so to speak.
good for me i never take this manga seriously in the first place because it is a joke (a bad one it is) lmao.

Group Leader
This comment section is something else XD if you hate it so much why do you keep reading lol

Dex-chan lover
i skipped 100 chapters to like 120 and have no idea who these side chicks are

imagine having the balls to dive off the side of a boat to save your fake girlfriend and then months later be unable to tell her that you have actual romantic feelings for her and be satisfied with her leaning her head against your shoulder lol

Dex-chan lover
How is this still going? I dropped it some years ago and it's still stuck in the same bullshit?

Group Leader
@koezh yes! I think he'll confess after the premier and most likely get rejected to extend the plot since the anime is coming out soon they need to keep the manga alive to rack up sales. So it seems the route to go.

the problem isnt the lack of development, the story per see has a nice pacing and the comedy is good, a lot of events are different from other mangas of the same genre so you dont feel that "I already saw that before" all the time like in 99% of any other romcom. But the MC does litterally EVERYTHING for the girl, he gives her money, time and full commitment and she takes everything and say "oh, thats nice" and turn her back and go away. So theres 140 chapters of this happening and this is frustrating as hell, even so the MC keeps doing so over and over. Is totally normal to get bored at some point, the 2 main characters are boring and they relationship is one sided for such a long time... But even so it worths the read just for the other characters and interactions, just dont expect any romance.

@GuitarLegend
Muh wHy KeEp ReAdiNg ThE ManGa WheN You HaTe It sO MucH??? bEt YoU gUyS arE inTerEsTed FoR wHaTs ComIng NexT HuH???
Hell No.
(some) People putting negative comment and keep reading to prove a point that the manga is lame and there's still no improvement whatsoever. and its only normal for them to come check the manga again to see if they can reevaluate their opinion on the manga. besides their interest to keep reading the manga doesn't change the fact that the manga is terrible and they said just that, not like stopping anyone to read it or anything like you did there. shame on you lmao. bet tons of people that disliked this manga have dropped it already at this point so good for you i guess???
so ya of course theres this portion being a "hypocrite" talking bad things about the manga yet keep reading it but who are you to judge them to not give any opinions about it, its not like this kind of behaviour only exist in this manga after all

Users who are viewing this thread