Rent-A-Girlfriend

Contributor
I guess this manga fell off, but at the beginning I actually really liked the writing. The author managed to make the premise last and kept it from getting old for a lot longer than I thought they would be able to.
8/10 for the first few volumes

Fed-Kun's army
I'm laughing at anyone who invested their time and attention in this dumpster fire

I found this manga a few hourd ago, after 2 chapters i googled "real life gf rent" for academic purpose. Found out the anime adaption literally aired today. Must be fate. Really enjoy reading it so far. Will watch the anime too as soon as its complete.

Group Leader
I didn't plan on watching the anime... but then I saw that the peggies did the OP and I just didn't have any other choice
I'm pretty tsundere for this series

it took me 145 chapters in to realize the dude is just a huge simp, who got no goals in his life, and drives himself insane for a random girl lol.

i really hate the mc so much he's like the definition of simp, cute girls tho still read. won't watch the anime because minase inori not va-ing it

So I see everyone literally shitting on this manga. I get it started out fine, I get that it seems like a “cucktoon” whatever the fuck that is? And the MC seems like Garbage. But we really gotta take in the amount of work the author puts into the series for the dedicated fans that don’t comment on the series and actually buy the Manga or LNs (If there is any) By no means am I trying to say no one can voice their own opinions but just.. Think about all the hard work that is going into the series.

SPOILER BELOW:

Also My personal note on the story, I really hate how they didn’t do anything with “mami” after following Kazuya’s grandmother on twitter. And I wish they would also bring back her tweet scenes as It gives her character more.

The only downside here is that the MC is an astronomical level pussy. the story itself is actually enjoyable to read if you try not to focus too much on the bad part (aka kazuya being a huge crybaby).

The only reason 99% of people still read this shit is because of the art. I want to drop it, but it's like Domestic no Kanojo. Its a fucking dumpster fire that you can't look away from.

Fed-Kun's army
I swear that if the mangaka focused more on the girls and blurred out the mc this manga will be so more enjoyable.

He has missed too many opportunities for me to say I can connect to him.

I still believe mc can pull it off.... I HAVEN'T LOST TRUST YET, MY BOY!
I didn't pull an all-nighter reading this manga after watching the first episode just to let you be a cuck. You can do this.

Don't be dissuaded by the low score, this is a very enjoyable manga if you can bear through the stupid parts.
MC is a hilarious self deprecating idiot and a massive pervert but doesn't physically harass any of the female characters. "All" of the ecchi in this manga comes from delusions in his mind.
One of the girls is the stereotypical clingy type and is very obnoxious whenever she appears, this is probably the worst aspect of the manga in my opinion.
The entire set up of the show reminds me of Bokutachi: We Never Learn, except that the MC actually has a definitive love interest.

Verdict: Way better than other manga I've seen on this website rated higher

~Read up to Chapter 147

Just saw the mangaka's daily life in a youtube video!

Very interesting!

🙂

Users who are viewing this thread