Rent-A-Girlfriend

After 150 chapters, this is it. I started reading this a week ago, I felt it was dragging way too long for what it is. The bait cliffhangers were the worst sometimes, but it's a fun read

@dark_zero I just stated, that a "protection against rating bombing" shouldn't be implemented as there are more overzealous people to balance those "bombing the rating" , than needed.
That was the core message at least.
Besides that, I find it a shame to see people just rating everything 10/10, as I and many others have to waste time to read through the comments of some comics just because there were 20+ out of 25 that rated a comic not thinking how that comic compares to others. Rating on this site, is not just a token of appreciation, it is mainly a filter and shouldn't be abused (it is impossible to prevent though).

So no, mean score does mean a lot, it reduces wasted time. The Bayesian rating is only for the top list..

so, I dropped this manga but with the anime going on my interest got peaked again. tell me is the MC still the same or did he change? because he was the reason for dropping it in the first place. I dropped it around where FMC was starting to act in the theater.

If you love manga where the story permanently moves in circles and the main character stalls for 350 chapters before finally confessing, then this is the manga for you.

Fed-Kun's army
New cover with Chizuru in 'traditional japanese clothes' not bad. Or maybe this foreshadowing a future super cliché Hot Springs arc ... ? IIRC we didnt get that arc yet in this manga

So basically this is is Nisekoi with a more weak version of Raku and less Tsundere Chitoge.

And I LOVE IT.
Guess I was trash after all😂

Dex-chan lover
One of the manga I've gotten really invested with for quite a while, really. Hoping to read more, got spun around for quite a ride... hopefully, they resolve the issues and get a happy end. As for the story, t'was great.

If I could rate the community/comment section tho, It'd most definitely be a 1/10. Enjoy the story for yourselves, don't mind the toxic swamps of people who hate this so so much yet still manage to get to the hundredth chapter.

Thanks for the translations, please keep up the good work, I wanna read more ^^
and more sumi please, author-san

Thia comment section has reaffirmed my long standing belief that weebs are absolute morons.

Fed-Kun's army
@dabson: Sure, but if you read the comments, it's less on the level of "disliking" something and more of a hive mind or herd mentality of hating something because it's cool to do so. No constructive criticisms, irrational/childish responses, low-key implications of pushing their "alpha/beta" insecurity delusions on the characters, and so forth.

Basically, people bitching and expecting the story to shape into something into a pseudo-macho story mid-way. It's nonsense, and frankly, it gets old after a while.

Read this manga quite a while ago and dropped it coz I couldn't stand spineless MC thinking with his dick rather than his brain. Is it worth picking up now? Left off around the time rent-girl got introduced to MCs grandma.

@Stoopidninja if you like mangas that has the same plot in all arcs then yeah but you can read chap 1 and the latest chapter and feel like you only skipped 3 chapters or something so yeah. Personally I don't recommend it. Also how the fuck did this go from a 5 to a 7?

Aggregator gang
ohhh boi reading the comment mostly filled with 4chan/incel salt . They complain plenty yet kept coming back to bitch more about the writing like i read this on a free web site and my complaint is going to reach the author to tell him how shit he is .Please stfu stop reading the foking manga , you read it for free for fok sake

@twilightfaze
Nah, the reason they dislike this series doesn't matter. People are allowed to express their distaste for the series in this way, should they choose to do so. You're the one mad about the opinions of other people. This idea of constructive criticism is such a cop out. You're basically enforcing tone onto the people who'd criticize a piece of medical and you're pretty much saying there is no room for casual discussion. If I want to shit on something while I'm reading it, I'm free to do so. Likewise, you are free to praise anything you decide to. This entire comment is just you getting your feelings hurt because people are saying mean things.

Fed-Kun's army
@dabson: Then in return, expect people to give you guff. If you're free to shit on a series, others are free to shit on you. By your logic, you also have no position to complain if people don't like your complaints. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

For the record, I could give less of a damn if someone dislikes a series. I agree with you that others are allowed to dislike something. Manga is another artform and, like all art, is subjective. Why subject yourself to something you don't like, I agree with that sentiment. But when you don't have a good reason, it just sounds like a tween trying to act like one of the cool kids and parroting someone else. You can't deny that shit gets old after awhile. THAT'S what grinds my gears: Not people disliking something, but people trying to act like they're cool and fit in by disliking something without knowing why.

Users who are viewing this thread