Rent-A-Girlfriend

Aggregator gang
@iamlazy: There's no NTR. It's just a dude being salty because of a harem love rivalry. It's a bit aggressive compared to other romcom love rivlaries but there's no sex, no boyfriend/girlfriend theft, etc. Just a love rivalry between two girls.

You need to take these comments with a grain of salt. For Western audiences it's not well received but Eastern audiences love it. However the Western audiences seem to think only their opinions matter, as evidenced by the comments.

@TwilightFaze: The fact that this seems to be selling well in the East is kind of fucked, considering that this entire manga's pacing really has been fucked. Like, I'm not gonna go out and claim its trash and everyone who likes it is, likewise, trash, but by the powers that be this has to be some of the most mind-numbingly dumb romcom manga I've had the pleasure to read. I think the last few chapters have reminded me of that, since I actually took a gamble and waited to read the last 4(?) or so chapters to catch up and, lo-and-behold, not a damn thing has happened besides anxiety building.

Simp: The Story ... this is especially horrible because the girl knows exactly what she's doing by leeching off him and knows his finance isn't looking all that great yet still act like that

Seriously, I never before have wished for a protagonist to die from how pathetic he is. Congrats, Miyajima Reiji. You managed to break me. You drew me in with how relatable the situation at the beginning of the series was, but you broke me with how shitty, ridiculous and disgustingly simpy the MC is. Now I'm stuck on this ride because I need to know how this dumpster fire ends.

I know this is just manga and a lot of unrealistic things have happened already.

But who the fuck checks their wallet and acts nervous in front of their date because they think they don't have enough money to pay for the meal?
Didn't he plan this date?

Users who are viewing this thread