Rent-A-Girlfriend

I mean sniping is bad but it’s still a speedy release with acceptable quality so why delete

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@ngoctnq Releases before the Japanese chapter officially releases aren't allowed. It'll go back up when that happens, which is approximately seven hours from this post.

Mangaka doesn't want to leave any loose ends, eh? So is this Mami destruction arc?

Why keep stalling, with so many loose ends?

Advise to preserve your sanity:
- if the chapter has a number in the title, don't read until a chapter without a number comes up
- in general, aim to read once every 2-3 months or so
- if you think something will surely be resolved in the next chapter, it will probably be halfway resolved in 4 chapters after it causing 2 more problems to appear in the process

Officially marking this as "On Hold". These short chapters are only fine when you can read 20+ in one sitting. Tired of hitting the end of a chapter that always ends on a dumb cliff hanger only to be disappointed when the new one comes out. Don't get me wrong, its interesting and a good read, but after 120+ chapters it's really easy to get demotivated to keep reading a story that keeps shoving these predictable clichéd interruptions and events down our throats. If the author insists on feeding the junk clichés, at least give us a good recovery from it that gives some progress... IN THE SAME CHAPTER. Clichés, imo only work if its recovered within the next couple pages, not chapters from it. Anyways, that's my 2 cents, see you all when they kiss 200+ chapters from now.... <---speculation, not spoiler

Best Rom/Com manga I’ve read.

Thank you Reiji sama for these amazing characters. It’s an incredible journey that I wish that never ends. Time for Chizuru to confess her feelings now ;)

Honestly, as annoying as it is...there is definitely an art to how the author has us keep wanting more even tho he keeps stalling progression haha

What the s%$# am I reading at this point, when this came out with its first chapter I thought that this manga will go to places. It is going to places now but it's literally scattered and zigzagged than a linear line of a plot.

It's getting to the point I don't even read the whole page anymore, just kinda scimming through until something actually happens.

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/54840/rental-girlfriend-tsukita-san
Guys read this, it's better.

Fed-Kun's army
Development remind of Komi san and I hate it. Seems like we will have to wait 300 chapters for this to go anywhere as well. At least with Komi most of the side plots and the main plot are interesting. This just becomes a chore to read

I check up on this manga every four months or so just to see what happens. Im glad I haven't put any real effort into reading because it seems like after 170 chapters nothing substantial has happened, Dodged a bullet there honestly this writer seems out of touch with his audience.

@aa11bb

And what a coincidence it came out shortly after RaGF's anime blew up.
And btw i gave that another chance off your reccomendation...it is pretty terrible.
Ends after 20 chapters. Only 6 available. The FeMC is a complete weirdo. No Drama.
No other girls. It has nothing to draw you into the story.
Only thing similar is "Rental" in the title.
Why would you say it is better?

Users who are viewing this thread