Rent-A-Girlfriend

I've not read far yet, but this hurts. Will there be any actual romance or will it just be the same as the first 4 chapters?

@plasmamintz
No they don't

Have you ever been in an actual relationship?
Have you ever been with a girl that cant keep her hands off you?
Usually if the girl likes the guy at all sex will happen in the first month.
It does not take 2 years to get a kiss.
That is Simp thinking.
If a girl makes you wait 2 years for some action, she does not like you.

https://store.crunchyroll.com/collections/best-anime-girls/products/rent-a-girlfriend-mami-nanami-prize-figure

If anyone here wanted to buy Bestgirl

@Mangaman0
I agree with you I can also enjoy a slow development manga but this is different this is like getting someone off, only to stop right before, then to repeat that 10 times like the amount of times he has either p*ssied out or gotten cockblocked is frustrating

@Bestgirl_Ruka
You have a point but have you ever been in an actual relationship? Trust me I fucking hate this manga and the anime, but if you are having send in the first month you guys date, that’s kind of a hoe ass move. Like a kiss might have happen in the first month and yeah it shouldn’t happen in like a fucking year, but if you’re having sex in the first month in every “real” relationship then a lot of STDs would be getting passed around

@Bossaton

I cant tell if you are serious.
I've met a lot of people like you in college while i attended Anime club.
Oblivious to the opposite sex, naive...inexperienced...
Archaic and antiquated view of Dating.
You are going to end up just like this MC: getting played for 2 years straight, just happy with occasional hand holding.

@Bestgirl_Ruka
So you telling me that I’m gonna be getting played because I didn’t have sex with my girlfriend in the first month of us dating? That’s the stupidest shit I’ve heard, I’m not saying I’m gonna wait 2 years for that shit or that I’d be fine with just holding a hand, I’m saying that I’m not gonna date a hoe that’s ready to fuck in the first month of dating anyone. Like if a girl has sex with someone they’ve dated for a month, she’s gonna have a lot of fucking sex and will be known as a hoe that you only need to commit a month worth of time to so you can have sex. Not saying to wait 2 years but at least date for 3 months before all that shit. And don’t bring up college shit because people in college be fucking each other after knowing each other for a day and relationships only last like 5 months in college, which that’s even considered a long time

@Bossaton
Highlight your sentence and press the spoiler button. Its near the Smilie button.

A woman is not a Ho if she has sex within the first month. What if you see her every day?
There are some women that have a different guy every weekend so...
I understand where you are coming from, but you arent understanding that (not all, not all, not all, but) MOST women just arent Conservative with sex anymore.
Maybe YOU can find the rare Princess that has the fortitude to make a guy wait...but 99% of women want sex just as much as men...some even more than Men.
This is actually what Yaemori was talking about when she was trying to get Kaz to step up to Chizuru.
Honestly, after a woman loses her virginity they start craving sex just as much as men.
Chizuru? She wants the D RIGHT NOW.

Unless we are going to sit up here and say she is a 21 y/o virgin, who somehow made it all the way thru college without getting poked at least once.

😐

And i'm just using her as an example, i understand she is just a character.

@Bestgirl_Ruka
Thanks, mate

Ohh I thought you were talking about the ideal woman would give it up in a month to anyone she’s dating, I was confused about the context, my bad, the rest is just rambling shit

But still the girls that have guys every other week and the girl that have sex with every boyfriend they have in the first month are considered hoes to me.

Having sex with you’re boyfriend in a month just seems like it’s easy to fuck you and you just need to wait a month. While dating someone new every week just seems like it’s hard to please you, you just don’t want to stay single, or some other hoe shit.

I just think that I’d rather not date a woman that will give it up in a month. But I still won’t pull no beta shit and wait a year or even half a year for goddamn sex. The manga’s protagonist or the person that waited a fucking year for a kiss is a pussy

@Bossaton I think that relationships nowadays don't work like that, in fact it's really strange to see a couple that haven't got sex in the first month, specially if they have chemistry.

Dex-chan lover
All I want to know is if Mami is still in the story. That's the only way I'll come back to read it. She is the only interesting character.

😁Between Mami the hoe coming back and the look Umi-san gave, they really made the story come back alive😁

@BBLKing

Thank you!

I think Bosston has an very old fashioned Disney movie view of how relationships should be.

We all want the sexually reserved girl...it just doesnt happen anymore in this social media age.
Those days are long gone. Women barely make it out of their teens without a few pregnancy scares now.
The Dream is dead.

Wow the comments for this manga are full of incels. Guess thats what happens when the main character is one too.

None of you should ever be around women.

All these people that keep on saying "ohh, imma drop this shitty manga" are the same people keep on coming back every weem. Drop it then, stop wasting everyone's time with your bitching.

Users who are viewing this thread