Rental Girlfriend Tsukita-san

The rest of the chapters are safely here. CLICK HERE

The scans even point to Mangadex (so far all four chapters).

I too would like to know why three chapters suddenly disappeared.

@bl33d -- any ideas?

NOTE: If Mangadex will not host the missing chapters, I'll put them up as PDFs in my Dropbox.

Contributor
@Fujiwara_no_Sai @HilbertXVI @simkalastoforka @ieatass69 @zeuju
Looks like the group (natto) responsible for ch.2/3/4 purged everything.
It was the only project they had worked on. Note that even the group page has a (to be deleted?) now.

nattoTBD.jpg

Hey lulz!! I see you're a frequent poster. Cool. Nice to meetcha.

Thanks for that. I suppose I could re-letter it and re-up. This one's just too good to leave dangling. Unless, of course, the author requested a take-down. :^(

I could try re-lettering. If it gets taken down again, manganelo has the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
so I can assume that this will be better than the other "rental girlfriend" manga? atleast it will be accoding ot the description.

Aggregator gang
Another rental girlfriend? Why is there an occupatipn like this? All i see is job hazards. There might be many people who fail to find a girlfriend because of their aggressive or obsessive behavior

fuck all yall this shit cute as fuck, extrovert bringing introvert outside world this shit cute asf

@Gladiator02 many japanese people have no time for relationships due to overworking so they created this type of services so that people can experience relationships

Users who are viewing this thread