Rental Girlfriend Tsukita-san

Dex-chan lover
@Gladiator02 no you can def judge the state of mind over there tho. The amount of overwork is insane i have family over there and they know a few people who died or were hospitalized from exhaustion. Its generally a bad situation to the point where even the population might be a problem over the course of a few decades (dont quote me on that i remember it from an old article but it could be wrong)

When i read those manga i the past i thought what a cute story ... now i just cry because i get near the age of the protagonist and just feel with him .....

I need something genuine in this world 🥲

Dex-chan lover
I'm okay with this manic dream girl. This is fun and doesn't judge anybody.

tbh imo i see rental girlfriends no different from prostitutes.

Ok so Manga is not even in the same realm as RaGF.
People comparing it need to stop.

It does not have any drama, and all the comedy is slapstick.
The FeMC is a Nitwit....seriously she has mental issues.
No harem shenanigans either because she is the only girl.

But hey it is "wholesome" and ends after 20 chapters so i guess all the RaGF haters can come here and circlejerk

@Bestgirl_Ruka Calm down, the manga you're trying to defend literally dragged out the romance for over 170+ chapters, it's boring and it's about time people started finding competitors.

@CakeSux

Why does it have to be a competition?
You need to chill. You dont need to read it. If you like it more, great. Good for you.
The comparisons are LAME.
I wouldnt have even said anything if people werent comparing it every chapter.

@Bestgirl_Ruka To be frank, a manga having "Rental Girlfriend" in the title would obviously make people compare it, if I were you I would just ignore them and move on despite them comparing it every single chapter, you saying anything won't matter because people are just like that.

Aggregator gang
@CakeSux
Are u talking about kanojo okarashimasu/ rent a girlfriend.
Then yeah!! It's pretty boring well, every romcom manga out here pretty much drag the chapters. Like Amano megumi...... It looks like rom com artist want to churn up moneys before giving readers a development..... Well, even hand holding thing takes 200+ chaps.
RaGf, It has a great concept, but the thing that irked me more is that, that whining mc who can't handle his dick hotness.
He was spineless, don't know how he changed in later chap, did he get a character development??
@Bestgirl_Ruka
This shit happens almost all the time, not only just with the same name but if the theme/story has the same concept then people starts reacting to it.
Well, great example..... Solo Levelling, their are tons out there who has same concept like SL but people like to bitch it and starts comparing it. They kinda forget that solo levelling itself copied a concept from other manhwa.
Just ignore them.......

@Piyush123

Honestly i'm hoping another Mangaka can pick up with Reiji obviously dropped the ball.
I wont go into it here, but he has changed since the Anime blew up.
I see where people are coming from.

I hope someone else can do the Rental GF genre the right way
(its actually becoming a GENRE🤣)
Maybe it has potential to blow up like Isekai.

I hated Isekai until very recently.
I still hate the biggest Isekai: RE Zero, Slime, and Konosuba (i hate the pretentious Scumbag MCs who think they are GOD...)
but it took a few years for an artist to come along and do it RIGHT:
Shield Hero, and SWia Spider
Main thing is if you were a stinking Hermit Weirdo in your original life why would you suddenly become this outgoing Hero?
At least that one Anime (Jobless Reincarnation) is facing that head on. Its about a fat incel being reborn into a baby. He still has the same issues.

Aggregator gang
@Bestgirl_Ruka
I did heard that RaGf anime blown up.
Viewers were pretty much trashing it.
Well, yeah rent a gf is a genre itself, i wish someone should come up with RaBf.
Maybe, now is a great time to add a tag "RENTAL".
In case of Isekai.... I have a hate & love relationship........ I don't know how to describe it, sometimes i like an isekai sometimes i hate it...... Maybe i got a personna about isekai that.. story can't continue beyond 25 chaps, there is no plot in it.
For Re:Zero....honestly don't know. I think Re:Zero does exactly what an isekai should do. It conveys the difficulty of an outsider integrating into a fantasy world, has a pretty fantastical setting, and has pretty good character development for all the struggles of our protagonist. Other issekai/fantasy LNs should take some notes from Re: Zero imo. The only thing I would complain about is the lack of a centralized main plot.... Well that's the issue with most of the isekai manga.
For jobless reincarnation.....
Every time I see Rudy doing wholesome things I keep remembering that this is just middle aged-guy masquerading for a kid. Him doing childlike things looks repulsive and hypocritical.

Users who are viewing this thread