Replica Datte, Koi wo suru. - Ch. 5 - Long Time, No Call

Dex-chan lover
Just run away you two. Don't look back and be happy :meguuusad:

For people to grow, they have to face their problems. You guys living their lives for them won't help them at all. They're just using you guys as a crutch to continue running from their problems.

Group Leader
Just a small tip regarding the raws:
For whatever reason, Dengeki Maoh's digitals tend to have a red hue and a ton of compression artifacts. If you want to improve their appearance, I recommend grayscaling the pages and leveling them a bit (Ctrl + L in Photoshop, and then move the left-most and right-most sliders to the interior side of their respective peaks, or until you're happy with the page's appearance). This will both solve the problem of the red hue, and considerably reduce the compression noise present on the pages, without causing any significant damage to the moiré pattern.

Original

Processed

Group Leader
Just a small tip regarding the raws:
For whatever reason, Dengeki Maoh's digitals tend to have a red hue and a ton of compression artifacts. If you want to improve their appearance, I recommend grayscaling the pages and leveling them a bit (Ctrl + L in Photoshop, and then move the left-most and right-most sliders to the interior side of their respective peaks, or until you're happy with the page's appearance). This will both solve the problem of the red hue, and considerably reduce the compression noise present on the pages, without causing any significant damage to the moiré pattern.

Original

Processed
Thank you for sharing this information, I thought this was something I would always have to live with going forward, but this tip will come in handy. Feedback like this is always helpful and always appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
This revelation is nuts. Also explains why Sanada... Well, Aki now, I guess has been taking all of Nao's "eccentricities" in stride.

This does kinda puts the kibosh on the idea that replicas are a split personality that the "real" person sometimes retreats to/lets out when the pressure gets too great for them, since the real Sanada has apparently been ignoring his rehab (and may have mobility issues at this point) while Aki is running around no problem.

Dex-chan lover
like clockwork
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Well.. now im curious what type of ending this will have. I can already see the sad ending upon us when they are both forced to "disappear". Or hopefully the originals will gain the replicas memories, hence becoming "one" and continuing their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread