Replica Datte, Koi wo suru. - Ch. 6 - The One Calling Out To You Is...?

Dex-chan lover
Bro came in looking like a villain. How do you intentionally break someone's leg and not get expelled and sued!?! :question:

s3wyZ5T.png

Dex-chan lover
Get away from that freak RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Someone who is willing to resort to breaking someone's legs could easily do terrible things to a girl that says no to him.

Dex-chan lover
If that bastard's get his knee broken, will he also get a replica? :thonk:
Just asking before breaking it for a friend

Dex-chan lover
Get away from that freak RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Someone who is willing to resort to breaking someone's legs could easily do terrible things to a girl that says no to him.
No need to worry then since she isn't saying no to him for now- she clearly is implying that she is in a way thankful for him breaking Sanada's leg and that leading to the clone she is with right now being created. Bit weird that she would rather smile at that literal legbreaker psycho but more power to her I guess... even if I kinda lost respect for her this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
If that bastard's get his knee broken, will he also get a replica? :thonk:
Just asking before breaking it for a friend
The mechanism hasn't been explained yet.

They seems to just came out when wished, but no explanation about why someone can while others can't.
Well, quoting from review of other work: it's better for author to not try over-explaining mechanism for their plot device, especially if it's not their field of expertise, because it's going to end up like trying to cover up lies with lies

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro came in looking like a villain. How do you intentionally break someone's leg and not get expelled and sued!?! :question:

s3wyZ5T.png
the way i'm hiding the bodies in my basement. it's not a crime if no one knows

Aggregator gang
this is a confusing manga. i wonder where the author is going to take it? are the replicas going to rebel and go live their own lives? or are they going to reconcile with the real peeps with their thoughts and feelings being absorbed? find out...

Next-Time-On.png

Dex-chan lover

s3wyZ5T.png
i imagine it might've happened 'during practice' or somewhere no one could see or get proof so it'd be hard to do, japan is known to turn a blind eye to bullies tho

Users who are viewing this thread