Report refused - Missing Pages

I just wanted to get some clarity on one of the rules in the code of conduct.

Specifically 4.3;
4.3 Do not report any releases for any translation or visual quality issues that originate from the scanlator. These reports will be ignored and your ability to make reports may be restricted.

I recently reported Plunder Countless Talents, I Became a God before realizing this rule might affect that.

The report I made was for Missing Pages and the report was rejected. I made the report as the uploads on the group's site is not missing those pages (I forgot to mention the pages existed on their own website in the report, just reported the location of the missing pages).

My specific reports were for;
Chapter 43 - Approx 38.5% down
Chapter 44 - Approx 95.3% down
So is there no point reporting a chapter for issues if it's uploaded by the group or did I just not provide enough context in the report.

Solution
Missing pages reports without an actual link are likely to get declined, and as the chapters were uploaded today you're better off messaging the actual uploader; they have the files, we don't. Any reports for a chapter where the source can't be found or the group is dead get chucked into the Data Improvement subforum.
Contributor
I just wanted to get some clarity on one of the rules in the code of conduct.

Specifically 4.3;

I recently reported Plunder Countless Talents, I Became a God before realizing this rule might affect that.

The report I made was for Missing Pages and the report was rejected. I made the report as the uploads on the group's site is not missing those pages (I forgot to mention the pages existed on their own website in the report, just reported the location of the missing pages).

My specific reports were for;

So is there no point reporting a chapter for issues if it's uploaded by the group or did I just not provide enough context in the report.
Looks like a "not provided enough context in the report" reason for me.
In your report ypu should put the maximum information so that it's easy for them to repair the issue, if it's too difficult they will refuse it...

But I'm not a mod. haha

We are still waiting for the new feature for mods to add a reason why they refuse the report...

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Missing pages reports without an actual link are likely to get declined, and as the chapters were uploaded today you're better off messaging the actual uploader; they have the files, we don't. Any reports for a chapter where the source can't be found or the group is dead get chucked into the Data Improvement subforum.

Solution
Dex-chan lover
Just to make sure, does Missing Page report only cover cases where translated page exists (on group site, Discord, etc.), but not uploaded? Recently reported Monster no Goshujin-sama chapter 56, cause it's missing a page 13, but report (with link to the chapter in raws) was rejected.

Really hoping that a way to provide reason/context for refusal is in the works or at least planned.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
(with link to the chapter in raws) was rejected.
Nothing we can do with that. If the translated page exists you can link it and we'll add it in, but if the group never translated it in the first place all you can do is contact them and see if they'll fix it.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing we can do with that. If the translated page exists you can link it and we'll add it in, but if the group never translated it in the first place all you can do is contact them and see if they'll fix it.
Ah, okay. Thought it was strange to report missing pages to MD stuff, but for some reason concluded that it was also a way to notify the group. Stuff uploading the linked missing page makes more sense, i guess.
I did try to @ the uploader in chapter's comment section, and duplicated it on group's comment section a few days later, tbf, although, in hindsight, i should've at least tried Discord first.

Users who are viewing this thread