Reset Life of Regression Police - Ch. 1 - Episode 1

Contributor
Bad translation, and an awfully simple story.

Better drop this. Also the title is really ...ew :bleh:
Google translate

Bad translation, and an awfully simple story.

Better drop this. Also the title is really ...ew :bleh:
Google translate
I agree the title is weird, but why comment that crappy message after just one chapter? If you don't like this first chapter you don't like most of the regression manhwa, so why are you even reading? lol

Contributor
so why are you even reading? lol
:)👌

If you don't like this first chapter you don't like most of the regression manhwa
I really like regression manga but this one has a terrible beginning. The first chapter need to arouse the curiosity of the reader AND encourage him to continue reading(???). Might read the novel maybe it is just the adaptation that is crappy.

Also @MysTicScans you may need to work with an english native speaker...
Good luck for your project/work.

Group Leader
:)👌

I really like regression manga but this one has a terrible beginning. The first chapter need to arouse the curiosity of the reader AND encourage him to continue reading(???). Might read the novel maybe it is just the adaptation that is crappy.

Also @MysTicScans you may need to work with an english native speaker...
Good luck for your project/work.
This chapter will maybe get a rework.. I am currently working on the future chapters with proofreaders so It will have a better flow. I just had to post this chapter to claim the manhwa because I am a new group and had to go through lots of verifications and didnt want the series I uploaded to get swiped

Users who are viewing this thread