Resetting Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Welp, looks like someone is about to die. I hope it's stepdad

I'd say what's her bucket is about to wake up isella or whatever her name is. Since Dullan was keeping her asleep, which is probably what happened to Karen (yeah I'm spelling it that way). It's hard to say though what she knows and what she doesn't know since we don't know everything she knows.

I'd say what's her bucket is about to wake up isella or whatever her name is. Since Dullan was keeping her asleep, which is probably what happened to Karen (yeah I'm spelling it that way). It's hard to say though what she knows and what she doesn't know since we don't know everything she knows.
so like did she put isella blood in her arm to be drugged asleep or like cos she insane. its hard to tell

Replied to someone incorrectly, posted below and deleted this one. Please ignore.

Last edited:
Is she drugging herself to bring attention to what was going on? Or was it to make herself in a near dead state?
I don't know if she was trying to prove something, or going to kill herself, maybe she's trying to win Raymond over, maybe she wants isella to wake up. Karen seems desperate yet carefree, she's neither sane nor insane, so maybe she's trying all the different variables she tried before idk, since we don't know what she knows, salt well have to wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Are we coming to an end of her 117th life? Mildly surprised but shouldn't be surprised that Dullan was keeping Isella drugged...

so like did she put isella blood in her arm to be drugged asleep or like cos she insane. its hard to tell
I believe whatever is in isella's iv is whatever the is heck making her sleep, which is some concoction Dullan created. If I recall Dullan was the last person she ran into at the mansion before burning down, isella was probably drugged then. And near the end of this chapter Karen switched the needles after tossing Isella's needle to the side, but the iv is now in Karen. So yeah she's drugging herself. Of course this is all speculation.

Are we coming to an end of her 117th life? Mildly surprised but shouldn't be surprised that Dullan was keeping Isella drugged...
I don't think so, but I would love to see her cycle through again at some point. And I wonder did Kathryn, Karen's mom I believe, stop cycling because she conceived Karen? Lol I don't think the author thought that far in advance. So Karen would need to pass it on to her own child.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think so, but I would love to see her cycle through again at some point. And I wonder did Kathryn, Karen's mom I believe, stop cycling because she conceived Karen? Lol I doing the author thought that far in advance.
That's a pretty good possibility. She and the dad emphasized love as the reason for stopping and there's different kinds of love

Dex-chan lover
OH shit, dullan was purposefully drugging Isella to let the mc live there. Is this a twisted form of love?

Users who are viewing this thread