Resetting Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 48 - End of Season 1

Thanks for the early translation! And yes please support the author of you can people, only thing I hate about Tapas though they don't have the original novel translated.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like money might not have been the only thing Caryanne won

Thanks for the early translation! And yes please support the author of you can people, only thing I hate about Tapas though they don't have the original novel translated.
They probably will in the future! Seeing as they have some other novels translated as well

Dex-chan lover
Great job on the releases, Death by Roses! Thanks for bringing us this insanity story.

Looks like money might not have been the only thing Caryanne won

They probably will in the future! Seeing as they have some other novels translated as well
Yeah I was thinking maybe they haven't translated it yet because the comic is so far behind?

Dex-chan lover
It is as a straight with a pair wasn't it? I thought straights were above pairs.
you know, you're right. for some reason in my head I thought she needed a 9. I think I got super confused because the numbers on the cards are printed strangely.

Dex-chan lover
Tapas blocks my country :fml: They weren't like this before. Even the English originals with no hope of translation are now 404-walled.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translationss!! I'm so glad I found this story I'm invested. Dullan might be the key to ending it all

Dex-chan lover
So many stone left unturned and one of them is dulan who knows the true key info to end this.

Users who are viewing this thread