Restore old PU role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff
Super Moderator
So what's the reason for him to lose the PU status? I didn't know a ban can take away a role as well. That makes no sense.
let's just say that he fucked up multiple times, got multiple final warnings and carelessly fucked up massively again every time requiring staff intervention, multiple times directly having a developer revert his changes (which basically resulted in a ban in all other cases with other users) without ever showing any remorse, even once saying
"Making others feel mad makes me feel kinda happy"
- @Remocracy 06/04/22
he fucked up so often that he got all of his site permissions removed. It's a miracle that he wasn't perma banned the last time, or even the second time
and then after barely not getting banned because of some of the staff member's final final final final (yes, x4) mercy he fucking went and botted forum reactions, which is obviously against the rules

which is also why I don't understand why @hoffingtonleigh ❌'d all of my posts where I talk about @Remocracy's ban not being unjustified
@Remocracy knows exactly why he was banned. or at least I really hope he does.
who am I kidding, of course he doesn't
Mods=1984
@Remocracy 09/22/2023

Last edited:
Staff
Super Moderator
Bro the last part was a joke, I wonder if you've ever heard of them
:wtf: how did you think this was something you should ""joke"" about after barely not getting permanently banned
and I don't think you should be surprised that people take what you say seriously, especially since you are pretty much known for showing no remorse

go read some wikipedia articles on this or something
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony_punctuation#Other_typography
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tone_indicator

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm truly sorry
But this coalition war
Will be fought alone.
h46r-K.gif

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
It'd be best not to get your hopes up.

As far as i understood it, in a sense you do still have the "role", as far as some nook in the database is concerned anyway.. it's just.. because of the ban it was removed and would normally come back to a normal user, except.. in your case where your permissions have manually been revoked to the point where you literally can't trigger the backend to update the roles..

The thing is though.. even if it were a simple fix, at this point after all that has happened i can't see any of the devs feel even remotely bothered enough to fix it, especially so when you want it back just to be able to flex

Was said on Discord: ⨂

roles are only "revoked" now because of the ban
and he can't trigger any of the actions that would cause roles to update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread