Retired Heroes - Ch. 30 - A Family Vacation

Dex-chan lover
Now we can see how Tifa fares v regular mooks.

it's gonna be a slaughter

@Goat&CatScans
you guys are the best. even if you're behind and releases are slow YOU'RE THE BEST

Dex-chan lover
Wow, girl fell from the sky! Lucky baldy. Is his spine still inact though?

Dex-chan lover
Welp, this can either go spectacularly well for TIfa or spectacularly badly, but either way I predict the (former) King and his demon wife are gonna have a new set of headaches soon...

Both plans crash into each other because “big bro” busted a whore by her appearance... typical monarch at work.

Dex-chan lover
@MrFakOff if that flag on the top is correct, this originates from Honk Kong. you know...that tiny chinese island currently in a 100-day streak of pro-democracy riots because papa commie beijing doesn't want a puppet to actually go fully democratic? so that may be a reason. scratch that it looks like there are still more untranslated chapters so the TLs are just slow lol

Dex-chan lover
@taneki really? That’s weird...I thought HK uses simplified since big daddy mao says so. I’d reckon it’s to not piss off our chinese overlords lol

@Wolvenworks nah HK (and Taiwan for that matter) has stuck with traditional characters since forever, and likely still for a while yet. Hopefully the TL team gets around to the more recent chapters soon - I slogged through the raws (chapters 31 to 36 I think) recently and the plot gets quite exciting

Dex-chan lover
Ahh... this chapter reminds me... indeed the previous King died (ran away) also due to eternal nagging by this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread